Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: OMG ! One BILLION people will die from climate change by 2100 ! What
can we do ??
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 12:15:56 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 16:15 UTC

I think I see the problem, from the article:

"According to experts in Canada"

So the people who tell us that men with gigantic fake plastic tits are
actually woman are to be trusted to give us long term weather predictions ?
Don't think so, Kanaduh is rapidly turning into a chinese dominated
leftist cesspit led by craven, agenda motivated [lying] little boys,
literally everything that they say is highly suspect.

They are just little bleating Greta's on a national level.

```````````````````````````````

One BILLION people will die from climate change by 2100, study claims

World's richest will cause mass death - mostly poor people in
developing nations
READ MORE: 1 billion people is currently one eighth of the global
population

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12465331/One-BILLION-people-die-climate-change-2100-study-claims.html

Re: OMG ! One BILLION people will die from climate change by 2100 ! What can we do ??

<20230901205928.00000124@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11033&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11033

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: OMG ! One BILLION people will die from climate change by 2100 !
What can we do ??
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 20:59:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:59 UTC

On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 12:15:56 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> One BILLION people will die from climate change by 2100, study claims

It's ultimately going to be a whole lot more than that. But it's only weather so bring it on.