Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: NYPD to spy on CarribianCoon parties
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 14:41:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 18:41 UTC

Oh joy, yet another Caribbean block party, and we all know what that
means - Shootings, stabbings, rapes, drugs ect, can't have a gathering
of drunk, felonious coons without it.

NYPD plans to monitor the drunk coons, very ironically celebrating
"labor day", as if they have ever worked or done anything productive a
day in their lives.

Does raise issues though, they can monitor the dreadlocked thugs in the
streets, but how about flyovers of private backyard coon parties ?

I think NYPD will argue that if you are outside, anywhere, you have no
reasonable expectation of privacy.

``````````

NYPD is accused of 'behaving like Big Brother' and intruding on people's
1st Amendment rights after announcing it will use DRONES to monitor
backyard parties this Labor Day weekend

Plans were unveiled by the NYPD on Thursday to use drones in
response to complaints about disorderly private events
Assistant NYPD Commissioner Kaz Daughtry said officers would be
'utilizing our assets' to go and check up on parties
It drew backlash and sparked privacy fears among civil liberties
groups. There is concern over whether drones violate existing police
surveillance laws

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12470379/NYPD-use-drones-monitor-backyard-parties-Labor-Day-weekend-observe-large-gatherings-sparking-privacy-fears-civil-liberties-groups-anger.html