finlandia:~> apropos win win: nothing appropriate.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocide

SubjectAuthor
* 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocideJeSSe
+* 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims ofThe Happy Hippy
|`* 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims ofTWP
| +* 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocideJeSSe
| |`- 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims ofThe Happy Hippy
| `- 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims ofThe Happy Hippy
`- 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims ofThe Happy Hippy

1
0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocide

<XSuIM.870513$TPw2.840757@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11038&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11038

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocide
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:56:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 23:56 UTC

Really scandalous, an agenda motivated group got ahold of ground
penetrating radar and scanned a site that 100 years ago was a Christian
missionary school dedicated to turning savage native sprogs into humans.

STOP THE PRESSES ! They found anomalies in the ground, and immediately
declared that the native children were raped, abused, murdered then
thrown into trenches and buried ! They scanned other sites, and found
more anomalies !
Wingnuts in Kanaduh reacted from a BLM/antifa script, they burned to the
ground dozens of churches, hauled down statues, then demanded BILLIONS
in compensation for the cruel murders.

Sniveling rodent PM tredeu said he condemned all forms of violence, but
understood the righteous motivations behind the lawless leftists burning
churches, in other words, wink wink nod nod, keep burning !

Billions were indeed handed to them, which of course prompted them to
demand billions more ,, One big problem though, it was all a complete
lie, made up fairy tale.
They were not burial trenches but rather latrines, pretty common in the
day before sewage systems. Not a single bone or remnant was found after
extensive digging ,, So you mean to tell me that all those churches
burned to the ground, all those statues hauled down, all those billions
handed out, were all to get vengeance and make amends for something that
never happened ?

Yep.
And the leftist media, of course, who were frothing front page on the
bandwagon spouting the lie, now sit back like nothing happened, they
won't report how they were duped and spread the flames themselves .. And
the PM ?
He just pulls a Xiden right on script, and walks away if asked.

``````````````````````

Alleged mass grave of indigenous children at Catholic schools across
Canada contains NO BODIES, excavation shows - as experts suggest it's
proof the stories were fabricated

Surveys with ground-penetrating radar suggested more than 1,000
secret burials
But no bodies have been found two years on in the only dig so far
Comes as Canadian government is lobbied to criminalize 'denialism'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12466913/mass-grave-indigenous-children-Canada-excavation-dig-catholic.html

Watch these eskimos, "preparing for the worse" - But the worse was not
finding 100's of dead, raped children, but not finding them !
They were very, very disappointed that not a single tooth was found, not
a single bone, shred of clothes, nothing. They were actually hoping,
praying to their moon wolf god, that 1,000's of corpses would be unearthed.

The Newest And Most Shameless Hoax To Demonize Christians

A mass grave controversy was stirred up to demonize Christians, but it
all ended up being one giant lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ5qHwxDM50

Re: 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocide

<20230902082634.0000532c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11041&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11041

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of
genocide
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 08:26:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 07:26 UTC

On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:56:40 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> STOP THE PRESSES ! They found anomalies in the ground, and
> immediately declared that the native children were raped, abused,
> murdered then thrown into trenches and buried ! They scanned other
> sites, and found more anomalies !

They also found unmarked sites using ground-penetrating radar which did hold bodies of children, including earlier this year.

That they thought they had found a site which hasn't been confirmed as a burial ground doesn't alter the fact that up to 6,000 children disappeared, are presumed buried in unmarked graves.

The consequential reaction wasn't to discovering a burial site which maybe wasn't but to the atrocities which led to the deaths of up to 6,000 people.

You are simply playing one of your holocaust denial cards; taking the position that if the bodies can't be found it never happened.

Re: 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocide

<20230902083651.000022c9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11042&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11042

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
genocide
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 08:36:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 07:36 UTC

On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:56:40 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Really scandalous, an agenda motivated group got ahold of ground
> penetrating radar and scanned a site that 100 years ago was a
> Christian missionary school dedicated to turning savage native sprogs
> into humans.

<quote>

In July 2021, a New York Times article "Horrible History" sparked interest in the matter. In May 2022, the National Post article "The year of the graves" said that despite the saturation of news coverage and their consequences, nothing new had been added to the public record that was not already known and that "it wasn't the Indigenous people directly involved who made the disturbing claims that ended up in the headlines".

</quote>

Blame America's media, not native Canadians.

There was no "agenda", just a desire to determine the truth.

Re: 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocide

<UQXIM.467677$5Fkb.343993@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11054&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11054

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
genocide
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 08:54:12 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 3 Sep 2023 08:54 UTC

On Sat, 02 Sep 2023 08:26:34 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:56:40 -0400 JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> STOP THE PRESSES ! They found anomalies in the ground, and immediately
>> declared that the native children were raped, abused, murdered then
>> thrown into trenches and buried ! They scanned other sites, and found
>> more anomalies !
>
> They also found unmarked sites using ground-penetrating radar which did
> hold bodies of children, including earlier this year.
>
> That they thought they had found a site which hasn't been confirmed as a
> burial ground doesn't alter the fact that up to 6,000 children
> disappeared, are presumed buried in unmarked graves.
>
> The consequential reaction wasn't to discovering a burial site which
> maybe wasn't but to the atrocities which led to the deaths of up to
> 6,000 people.
>
> You are simply playing one of your holocaust denial cards; taking the
> position that if the bodies can't be found it never happened.

The article does actually say that most of them are presumed to have died
of diseases in so far as people within a 3,000 to 6,000 total estimation
may or may not have even existed in the first place.

The article says that the government is under pressure to criminalise
'denialism' - how does that work when an accusation is made and continues
to be made but no evidence is found? Are you allowed to deny an ongoing
claim that has no proof? Hands up those who think the bodies are just
somewhere else... It's that easy for something like this to go on forever.

Re: 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocide

<ao6JM.736316$TCKc.84858@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11056&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11056

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 16:54:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Sep 2023 20:54 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2023 08:26:34 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:56:40 -0400 JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>
>>> STOP THE PRESSES ! They found anomalies in the ground, and immediately
>>> declared that the native children were raped, abused, murdered then
>>> thrown into trenches and buried ! They scanned other sites, and found
>>> more anomalies !
>>
>> They also found unmarked sites using ground-penetrating radar which did
>> hold bodies of children, including earlier this year.
>>
>> That they thought they had found a site which hasn't been confirmed as a
>> burial ground doesn't alter the fact that up to 6,000 children
>> disappeared, are presumed buried in unmarked graves.
>>
>> The consequential reaction wasn't to discovering a burial site which
>> maybe wasn't but to the atrocities which led to the deaths of up to
>> 6,000 people.
>>
>> You are simply playing one of your holocaust denial cards; taking the
>> position that if the bodies can't be found it never happened.
>

> The article does actually say that most of them are presumed to have died
> of diseases in so far as people within a 3,000 to 6,000 total estimation
> may or may not have even existed in the first place.
>
> The article says that the government is under pressure to criminalise
> 'denialism' - how does that work when an accusation is made and continues
> to be made but no evidence is found? Are you allowed to deny an ongoing
> claim that has no proof? Hands up those who think the bodies are just
> somewhere else... It's that easy for something like this to go on forever.

The increasingly common wingnut method, accept whatever they say as
truth without the slightest shred of evidence or else you are racist, it
really is just as simple as that.

This is the end game of where fostering and promoting a permanent
victim-hood mentality leads, we have seen it with jews, we have seen it
with blacks here and is getting worse by the day, we see it with
trannys, they are simply copying these methods to gain handouts and
entitlements .. I wonder how boy wonder treadau will react when they
demand that he resign, to be replaced by the 1st appointed eskimo pm ?

Re: 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocide

<20230905124440.00007518@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11072&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11072

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
genocide
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 12:44:40 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 11:44 UTC

On Sun, 03 Sep 2023 08:54:12 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The article says that the government is under pressure to criminalise
> 'denialism' - how does that work when an accusation is made and
> continues to be made but no evidence is found? Are you allowed to
> deny an ongoing claim that has no proof?

Such as claiming an election was stolen when there is no actual evidence that it was.

Making denial a crime is only justified where the evidence shows something having indisputably occurred, and only when denial is used as a means to dismiss or diminish the event or consequences to further an agenda or to deliberately mislead people.

What we do know is that thousands of indigenous children were removed by Canadian authorities and forcibly placed in institutions run by Christian churches, where many died from disease and fire.

That's not disputable because it happened. Such deaths were recorded by some institutions themselves and bodies have been identified. Others didn't record such deaths or note the place of burial, and some records have been lost to history.

Most today accept it shouldn't have happened, was wrong and a tragedy that it did.

The lingering question is how many died and where were they buried ? They must be somewhere, and we do have evidence and proof that at least some were buried in unmarked and mass graves, because they have been exhumed from such graves.

The not unreasonable speculation is that others were also buried in unmarked or mass graves.

I don't have a problem with people questioning how many did die, or what the circumstances of their deaths were, or noting that suspected unmarked and mass graves may not be, have even proven not to be.

But pretending thousands of indigenous children were not removed by Canadian authorities, were not forcibly placed in institutions run by Christian churches, that none died from disease or fire, that none were buried in unmarked or mass graves, on the basis that some suspected mass grave turns out not to be, is denialism.

It's asserting 'never happened' when it clearly did, seeks to excuse it, demonise and dismiss the victims of it, the indigenous people it was inflicted upon. It seeks to deny victims the right to complain about what happened, demonises those who acknowledge what provably happened as liars.

I can understand why that would fall under the scope of criminalising such denial.

Re: 0 dead eskimo children found, despite frothing claims of genocide

<20230905132038.00006f9c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11073&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11073

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
genocide
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 13:20:38 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 12:20 UTC

On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 16:54:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The increasingly common wingnut method, accept whatever they say as
> truth without the slightest shred of evidence or else you are racist,
> it really is just as simple as that.

The right-wing wingnut method is the same; accept whatever they say as truth without the slightest shred of evidence or else you are not a patriot, not worthy to be deemed an American. It really is just as simple as that.

To be an American patriot requires unconditionally believing lies and made up shit. And everyone who doesn't or won't is the enemy, a commie, a leftist, a liberal, a socialist, a deviant, a pervert, most ridiculously a Bolshevik, often a JOO, and deserves to be cancelled and punished.

The problem is America's right-wing wingnuts can't agree on any universal truth or lie, they simply decide whatever made up shit they would like to believe in is a universal truth even when it's a lie, insist truth itself is a lie.

Thus we have some American right-wing wingnuts insisting those who believe Tucker Carlson and his crowd's utterings are patriots.

Other American right-wing wingnuts insist people aren't patriots if they do.

American right-wing wingnuts come in many flavors and factions.