Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Spanish kiss
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 00:38:44 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 04:38 UTC

Well now, where do I stand on this issue ?

I think it was crude, sexist conduct.
I think he should be fired.

I'd just like to know where are these so-called feminists, womans rights
zealots and #metoo when men in drag march into womans locker rooms and
take all their tiles ?
Where are they when bearded men with huge plastic tits and gaudy wigs go
to school and call themselves a woman ?

No where in sight, is the answer - Its all about agenda, and only
certain men are called out for their misdeeds.

`````````````

As the scandal divides the world, read this dispatch from his home town
and decide for yourself...Is the Kissgate soccer boss a sexist dinosaur
or, as some of his family claim, victim of a feminist witch-hunt?

Luis Rubiales has been caught up in a scandal of international
proportions
His mother has been shut away on a hunger strike in Spain
throughout the week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12472331/Read-dispatch-Kissgate-soccer-boss-sexist-victim-feminist-witch-hunt.html

Re: Spanish kiss

<20230902080737.000011ce@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11040&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11040

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Spanish kiss
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 08:07:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 07:07 UTC

On Sat, 2 Sep 2023 00:38:44 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Well now, where do I stand on this issue ?
>
> I think it was crude, sexist conduct.
> I think he should be fired.
>
> I'd just like to know where are these so-called feminists, womans
> rights zealots and #metoo when men in drag march into womans locker
> rooms and take all their tiles ?
> Where are they when bearded men with huge plastic tits and gaudy wigs
> go to school and call themselves a woman ?
>
> No where in sight, is the answer - Its all about agenda, and only
> certain men are called out for their misdeeds.

You are a propagansising idiot. Women, feminist, activists, or not, don't consider men in drag to be sexually assaulting them. Because they aren't.

It is not illiberal to condemn sexual assault but it is to not tolerate those who aren't forcing themselves upon women.

You are a propagandising fascist who is wishfully hoping women will treat those who make choices you don't like as if sexual abusers. They aren't. Women know this. Which is why they are nowhere to be seen amongst the rabble you are trying to raise.

You're the one with the agenda, an agenda of hatred which you hope everyone else will embrace. They don't because they aren't fascists like yourself. Suck it up bitch.

And what are those "tiles" they are taking ? I think you might have made another grade school mistake which everyone can see.