From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Typical for tories
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 08:57:59 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 07:57 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-66723054

<quotes>

At least 13 schools confirmed to have reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete (RAAC) had funding to rebuild withdrawn in 2010, the BBC has found.

They had been approved for rebuilding under a Labour scheme, later scrapped by the Conservative-led government.

</quotes>

No surprise.

Like the immigration backlog, the tories decide they won't do what they should be doing, which ends up costing tax payers far more than it should have.

And they always blame others for what they themselves decided to do.

Never trust a tory. Except to fuck things up.