Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Poll reveals 39% of Americans are dumb as rock shills
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 23:09:26 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 03:09 UTC

"I am greatly shocked" said precisely no one.

There could be video of Xiden receiving gold bars from Xi, that still
would not sway them , they simply don't care so long as the senile perv
puppet advances the wingnut agenda.

```````````````

61% of Americans think Joe WAS involved in son Hunter's business deals
with China and Ukraine while he was VP, dire new poll for president finds

The poll results come as Republicans are pushing to open an
impeachment inquiry into President Biden
The White House has rejected every suggestion Joe was involved in
his son Hunter's business deals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12491749/Americans-Joe-involved-son-Hunters-business-deals-China-Ukraine.html

Re: Poll reveals 39% of Americans are dumb as rock shills

<20230908093036.00004a68@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11104&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11104

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 09:30:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 08:30 UTC

On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 23:09:26 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> There could be video of Xiden receiving gold bars from Xi, that still
> would not sway them , they simply don't care so long as the senile
> perv puppet advances the wingnut agenda.

Same for Republicans and right-wing wingnuts.

It's good projection but it's just anti-Biden propaganda demonisation and hypocrisy.

Loser Trump famously said, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose any voter", and he was right.

If he did that would not sway them, they simply don't care so long as he advances the right-wing wingnut agenda. They simply ignore his criminality, accept his wrongdoing, his lies, his bullshit, his hate, his racism.

The funny thing is you want Ukraine to win their fight with Russia, and you simply ignore that Trump and other Republicans have said they are going to surrender Ukrainian land to Russia to put an end to the conflict.

That still doesn't sway you, you simply don't care. You will support anyone you disagree with so long as it advances your anti-Biden agenda.