From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Pedo Guy prevents World War III
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 11:53:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 10:53 UTC

https://www.theregister.com/2023/09/07/musk_biography_excerpt/

<quotes>

Fearing nuclear war, Musk switched off Starlink to stymie Ukraine attack on Russia

In 2022 Ukraine planned an attack against Russian naval ships near Crimea. But as Ukraine's explosive-laden submarine drones approached Russia's warships, they "lost connectivity and washed ashore harmlessly"

Musk was the reason for the lost signal: he cut off the Starlink connectivity the drones were relying upon because he feared a "mini-Pearl Harbor" would take place

Meanwhile, Mykhailo Fedorov, a deputy prime minister of Ukraine, was reportedly texting Musk and begging him to restore connectivity.

Earlier conversations with Russian officials had convinced Musk that the Kremlin would retaliate against such a Ukrainian attack with nuclear weapons

The incident also allegedly led Musk to deny Ukrainian requests for additional Starlink systems that could be used for offensive purposes against Russia.

</quotes>

So; well done him.

Though I guess those with a death wish, who don't care if Biden's War on Russia means the end of us all, won't be happy

It does beg the question how Pedo Guy knew Starlink was being used to control drones intended to attack Russian naval assets ?

Maybe there was more US military involvement than we are being told about.

It could well be that Pedo Guy was told to cut the signal by the US or NATO who, while happy to sacrifice Ukrainian lives, really don't want to be dragged into World War III and sacrifice their own.

Or maybe Russia called him and told him if he didn't it would mean a nuclear strike on Ukraine and they'd be explaining how Pedo Guy had provoked that. Perhaps he realised that would be bad or simply had no backbone or balls.

Whichever way it is, it seems he's getting hate and death threats from the usual war-mongering suspects, labelled a Pal of Putin, Enemy of the People, not a Patriot, a Traitor.

That's what happens when doing the right thing is seen as the wrong thing by those who want to do wrong.