From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: New care home genocide on its way ?
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 12:11:30 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 11:11 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-66750359

<quotes>

A new Covid variant is spreading in England and is behind an outbreak at a care home in Norfolk, UK health officials say.

There have been 34 confirmed cases of BA.2.86, with 28 of those at the care home.

It is too early to draw conclusions on whether it is more serious than past variants, the UK Health Security Agency said.

<?quotes>

No deaths, at the care home or elsewhere, and just five hospitalisations in total.

So far.

I remember similar words when covid first hit us, and, given we are no longer routinely testing for covid or variants, it's likely the number of infections is substantially higher and more wide-spread than is being officially reported.

Remember; it really is "Just like Winter Flu" - Thousands die and no one cares.

You catch and get lucky, or you don't and die. That's current government policy.