Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: "Not in my back yard ! " say the hypocrite wingnuts
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 18:56:26 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 22:56 UTC

All these years they have bleated out how great it is to be a sanctuary
city - But now that they are flooded by the con$equence$ of their own
ideology, they call for their self induced nation wrecking words and
actions to be foisted on someone else.

Poor wittle babies ! While TX and the border states have to deal with
1,000,000's of these brown freeloaders, they fall apart with 10,000's.

``````````

The View co-hosts call for migrants arriving in New York City to be
'resettled elsewhere' because America is 'a massive country' after Mayor
Eric Adams said the crisis will destroy the Big Apple

Talk show hosts said that migrants desperately fleeing to New York
City should be 'resettled elsewhere'
Their remarks came after Mayor Eric Adams said illegal asylum
seekers were going to 'destroy' the city
The women of The View called upon politicians to 'sit down and deal
with it'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12497549/The-View-hosts-migrants-arriving-New-York-City-resettled-elsewhere.html

Nigger Adams making partial sense - Only, he blames the TX gov for
bussing a scant few of them to his shithole and not the senile puppet
who is luring them in.

NYC Mayor Eric Adams WELCOMED migrants to the Big Apple and was 'proud
to be a shelter state' as they arrived on buses in 2022 ... before
begging Biden for aid and saying the crisis will destroy the city

In 2022 Adams went to Port Authority to welcome a bus full of
asylum seekers
A year later he asked a judge to suspend the Right to Shelter policy
About 110,000 asylum seekers have arrived since the Spring of 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12493603/eric-adams-migrant-crisis-shelters.html

Re: "Not in my back yard ! " say the hypocrite wingnuts

<HLRKM.12949$dS08.7836@fx05.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11207&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11207

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: "Not in my back yard ! " say the hypocrite wingnuts
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 03:37:11 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 03:37 UTC

On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 18:56:26 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> All these years they have bleated out how great it is to be a sanctuary
> city - But now that they are flooded by the con$equence$ of their own
> ideology, they call for their self induced nation wrecking words and
> actions to be foisted on someone else.
>
> Poor wittle babies ! While TX and the border states have to deal with
> 1,000,000's of these brown freeloaders, they fall apart with 10,000's.
>
> ``````````
>
> The View co-hosts call for migrants arriving in New York City to be
> 'resettled elsewhere' because America is 'a massive country' after Mayor
> Eric Adams said the crisis will destroy the Big Apple
>
> Talk show hosts said that migrants desperately fleeing to New York
> City should be 'resettled elsewhere'
> Their remarks came after Mayor Eric Adams said illegal asylum
> seekers were going to 'destroy' the city
> The women of The View called upon politicians to 'sit down and deal
> with it'
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12497549/The-View-hosts-
migrants-arriving-New-York-City-resettled-elsewhere.html

> Nigger Adams making partial sense - Only, he blames the TX gov for
> bussing a scant few of them to his shithole and not the senile puppet
> who is luring them in.
>

> NYC Mayor Eric Adams WELCOMED migrants to the Big Apple and was 'proud
> to be a shelter state' as they arrived on buses in 2022 ... before
> begging Biden for aid and saying the crisis will destroy the city
>
> In 2022 Adams went to Port Authority to welcome a bus full of
> asylum seekers
> A year later he asked a judge to suspend the Right to Shelter
> policy About 110,000 asylum seekers have arrived since the Spring
> of 2022
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12493603/eric-adams-migrant-
crisis-shelters.html

This is one of the areas of lefty thinking I've never understood. I get
the idea of wanting to help but this way of helping is dangerous and it's
unfair. It creates a burden and a risk to the host people and means that
all the benefits go to the few that are able to make it over the border.

A person does have to wonder why these places are so impoverished in the
first place. The region has one of the largest oil reserves in the
world. I bet you if Mexico and Central America were run by the US or the
UK during our evil colonial days they'd be richer than shit by now and
living on some of the most expensive land on Earth.