From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Again!
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 05:15:01 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 05:15 UTC

I've got coronavirus again!

This is the really weird variant that can be transmitted by text. Just
reading the text of an infected person all but guarantees eventual
infection.

So best not to read this.

Re: Again!

<20230909125644.00004834@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11218&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11218

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Again!
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 12:56:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 11:56 UTC

On Sat, 09 Sep 2023 05:15:01 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've got coronavirus again!
>
> This is the really weird variant that can be transmitted by text.
> Just reading the text of an infected person all but guarantees
> eventual infection.
>
> So best not to read this.

This is all our futures since the government dictated we will be "living with covid", are doing nothing to prevent its spread or the emergence of new deadlier variants.

We are all expected to repeatedly catch it, suck it up, until covid eventually kills us. It fulfills the inevitability that "living with covid means dying from covid".

And then it's "oh well, bad luck", another preventable death no one cares about. It is in that respect "Just like Winter Flu" as they promised.

Hope you do ride it out, and the coming infections, and don't end up in hospital or worse. And I do mean that.

At least you and me can be grateful we have survived so far, aren't one of those with a compromised immune system where just stepping out the door can mean a painful and agonising death.

Unsurprisingly, despite you catching it, the recent surge, and some experts saying the new wave has already begun, the government officially reports absolutely zero infections in the last seven days.

I am grateful we are doing much better than America, where infections have surged by almost 50% to over 200,000 a week. We should be expecting over 30,000 infections a week, but thanks to this government; none.

And, on the bright-side, 99% of covid deaths aren't. Those deaths are caused by things which covid has caused. So good news; almost no one dies of covid, you should be okay.

Re: Again!

<fp7LM.34425$kx57.3823@fx08.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11223&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11223

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 23:42:03 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 23:42 UTC

On Sat, 09 Sep 2023 12:56:44 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Sep 2023 05:15:01 GMT TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I've got coronavirus again!
>>
>> This is the really weird variant that can be transmitted by text.
>> Just reading the text of an infected person all but guarantees eventual
>> infection.
>>
>> So best not to read this.
>
> This is all our futures since the government dictated we will be "living
> with covid", are doing nothing to prevent its spread or the emergence of
> new deadlier variants.
>
> We are all expected to repeatedly catch it, suck it up, until covid
> eventually kills us. It fulfills the inevitability that "living with
> covid means dying from covid".
>
> And then it's "oh well, bad luck", another preventable death no one
> cares about. It is in that respect "Just like Winter Flu" as they
> promised.
>
> Hope you do ride it out, and the coming infections, and don't end up in
> hospital or worse. And I do mean that.
>
> At least you and me can be grateful we have survived so far, aren't one
> of those with a compromised immune system where just stepping out the
> door can mean a painful and agonising death.
>
> Unsurprisingly, despite you catching it, the recent surge, and some
> experts saying the new wave has already begun, the government officially
> reports absolutely zero infections in the last seven days.
>
> I am grateful we are doing much better than America, where infections
> have surged by almost 50% to over 200,000 a week. We should be expecting
> over 30,000 infections a week, but thanks to this government; none.
>
> And, on the bright-side, 99% of covid deaths aren't. Those deaths are
> caused by things which covid has caused. So good news; almost no one
> dies of covid, you should be okay.

Phew - I thought you were going to blame Brexit! :-)

So far I just feel like I've got a normal cold.

Re: Again!

<20230910090323.00006cbc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11225&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11225

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 09:03:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 08:03 UTC

On Sat, 09 Sep 2023 23:42:03 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Phew - I thought you were going to blame Brexit! :-)

Well; brexit takes a lot of blame, or rather those the people voted in to deliver it.

Particularly Johnson and the hard right of the party who would rather see bodies pile high than prevent those deaths.

> So far I just feel like I've got a normal cold.

That's good to hear.