Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Senile puppets handlers forced to cut his mic after he goes into a
babbling fit on world stage
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 21:39:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 01:39 UTC

Dementia moment for the crass idiot, which will [of course][ be
explained away as jet lag by his script writers

``````````````````````````

Incredible moment White House Staff abruptly end Biden's rambling
Vietnam press conference mid-sentence and cut his mic

President Joe Biden held a press conference in Hanoi, Vietnam
Sunday night
His press conference came to an abrupt end as the voice of his
press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre suddenly interrupted his train of thought
Biden shuffled off stage to the sounds of relaxing jazz music
before vanishing behind a black velvet curtain

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12502853/Joe-Biden-mic-cut-rambling-speech-Indians.html

Re: Senile puppets handlers forced to cut his mic after he goes into a babbling fit on world stage

<20230911104243.00001c29@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11230&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11230

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Senile puppets handlers forced to cut his mic after he goes
into a babbling fit on world stage
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:42:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 09:42 UTC

On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 21:39:24 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Incredible moment White House Staff abruptly end Biden's rambling
> Vietnam press conference

It wasn't actually any worse than any of Trump's rambling speeches. But of course the anti-Biden propagandists are going to run with it, exaggerate it. They've got to keep the echo chamber echoing.

Covfefe.

Re: Senile puppets handlers forced to cut his mic after he goes into a babbling fit on world stage

<20230911115253.00002780@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11233&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11233

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
into a babbling fit on world stage
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 11:52:53 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:52 UTC

On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:42:43 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 21:39:24 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > Incredible moment White House Staff abruptly end Biden's rambling
> > Vietnam press conference
>
> It wasn't actually any worse than any of Trump's rambling speeches.
> But of course the anti-Biden propagandists are going to run with it,
> exaggerate it. They've got to keep the echo chamber echoing.
>
> Covfefe.

And it wasn't really 'abruptly ended'. Sure, the press secretary was a little quick off the mark to say 'and that's a wrap', after Biden had answered the five questions they said they would allow to be asked, and the last reporter from VOA kept trying to slip question after question in.

They were probably looking at their watches, making sure they could keep to some schedule, stop Biden generously answering more questions which would further compromise that.

And hardly "incredible".

Watching Mitch McConnell simply freeze for tens of seconds mid-sentence might be, though perhaps not so much as him still being in his job.