Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Putin pissed that hes forced to go to Siberia to meet fellow despot
Jong to beg for ammo
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 21:44:44 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 01:44 UTC

Putin is left 'humiliated' by having to travel 'to the far end of Russia
and plead for ammunition' from Kim Jong Un - and 'it is a clear sign of
his isolation and desperation'

Retired US General Hodges said Putin has shown 'his isolation and
desperation' by pleading with North Korea for ageing ammunition for war
effort in Ukraine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12513445/Putin-left-humiliated-having-travel-far-end-Russia-plead-ammunition-Kim-Jong-clear-sign-isolation-desperation.html

Re: Putin pissed that hes forced to go to Siberia to meet fellow despot Jong to beg for ammo

<20230914115900.0000143e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11259&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11259

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Putin pissed that hes forced to go to Siberia to meet fellow
despot Jong to beg for ammo
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:59:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 10:59 UTC

On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 21:44:44 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Putin is left 'humiliated' by having to travel 'to the far end of
> Russia and plead for ammunition' from Kim Jong Un - and 'it is a
> clear sign of his isolation and desperation'

Cool story bro.

It's notable that Fox News and others on America's right aren't using such disparaging and demonising language. It's almost as if the Daily Mail and like-minded propagandists are simply making shit up again just to sell papers and create false narratives.

That it's all bracketed in single quotes suggests they know it's made-up shit.

I would have thought Trump having to fly into Afghanistan to beg the Taliban to let America surrender would be the sort of thing which which was truly humiliating.

Or America having to beg foreign countries to support wars America is unable to fight by herself.