From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Yay! Record broken again
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:06:04 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 10:06 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-66807935

<quotes>

A record 7.68 million people are on a hospital waiting list in England, figures show.

The total at the end of July represents nearly one in seven people and is a jump of more than 100,000 in a month.

</quotes>

I am convinced this government's plan is to ruin the NHS so badly that we really won't care when it is privatised and sold to Americans, will even believe it's the right thing to do.

At least until we experience the dire consequences of what seemed like a good idea at the time. As we have with brexit.