Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Dove soap takes heat for partnering with a disgusting obese racist
fat white hating black sow
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 14:24:38 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 18:24 UTC

Partnership with KFC would make more sense, these wingnut CEO's have no
sense of decency [obviously]

`````````````````````````````

Dove hit by growing BOYCOTT for hiring BLM activist Zyahna Bryant who
ruined white student Morgan Bettinger's life

Dove has announced a partnership with Zyahna Bryant, a BLM activist
who accused a white student of threatening protesters - then admitted
she misheard
The partnership sparked calls for a boycott of Dove products, with
some likening the drama to that of Bud Light's deal with trans
influencer Dylan Mulvaney
Elon Musk said that Dove's decision to work with the controversial
Bryant was 'messed up'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12521083/dove-boycott-zyahna-bryant-BLM-morgan-bettinger.html

Re: Dove soap takes heat for partnering with a disgusting obese racist fat white hating black sow

<20230916095408.00007aed@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11282&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11282

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Dove soap takes heat for partnering with a disgusting obese
racist fat white hating black sow
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 09:54:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 08:54 UTC

On Fri, 15 Sep 2023 14:24:38 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Elon Musk said that Dove's decision to work with the
> controversial Bryant was 'messed up'

I would have thought Musk would have kept his mouth shut when it comes to 'messed up' with the blood he has on his hands.

The only reason what the Pedo Guy has to say gets reported as if it has any worth is because he's made himself the de facto mouthpiece of fascists, racists and haters, the saint of rightwing causes and agendas.

Re: Dove soap takes heat for partnering with a disgusting obese racist fat white hating black sow

<20230917145537.0000382f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11288&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11288

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
racist fat white hating black sow
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 14:55:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 13:55 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Dove hit by growing BOYCOTT for hiring BLM activist Zyahna Bryant who
> ruined white student Morgan Bettinger's life

Whether Bryant ruined Bettinger's life during the 'using BLM protestors as speed bumps' affair is a matter of debate, and would seem pretty moot anyway when ruining people's lives is exactly what the rightwing are engaged in here.

It's so hypocritical that those, who aren't knuckle-draggers but previously criticised Bryant, have been forced to defend her and slam the rightwing fascists and racists who want her cancelled because they don't like her kind. They have in turn of course been attacked and threatened with cancelling.

It's what fascists do - with us or against us.

American moderates and America's center-right have as much to fear from American fascists and racists as blacks, non-whites, those on the left, and everyone else does.