Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Another day, ANOTHER Xiden lie - Professor Joe
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 14:27:10 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 18:27 UTC

Question remains - Is he lying for the sake of puffing himself up, or
does the dementia ridden stooge actually believe it ?

```````````````````````````````````````

Joe Biden is slammed for lying that he taught political theory at the
University of Pennsylvania for four years - despite serving as honorary
professor for two and never teaching a single class

Biden, at 80, the nation's oldest-ever president, was speaking at
Prince George Community College in Maryland Thursday
'I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years and I
used to teach political theory,' he claimed
However, while Biden served from 2017 to 2019 as the Benjamin
Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice, there is no record of
him teaching classes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12521001/Joe-Biden-Pennsylvania-professor-lie.html

Re: Another day, ANOTHER Xiden lie - Professor Joe

<20230916094634.0000449e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11281&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11281

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Another day, ANOTHER Xiden lie - Professor Joe
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 09:46:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 08:46 UTC

On Fri, 15 Sep 2023 14:27:10 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Joe Biden is slammed for lying that he taught political theory at the
> University of Pennsylvania for four years - despite serving as
> honorary professor for two and never teaching a single class

Old news being reheated. From January this year, taking a different tack then, complaining abouty how much he was paid -

https://www.wionews.com/world/professor-joe-biden-was-paid-1-million-for-never-teaching-a-class-by-university-of-pennsylvania-report-551892

<quotes>

US President Joe Biden apparently lived the life of his dreams after leaving the vice-president's office in 2016 as he kept getting handsomely paid by the University of Pennsylvania, for never teaching a class.

Biden became an honorary professor at the Philadelphia School in 2017 and didn't leave the position until becoming the president in 2021.

As per the report, Biden was paid nearly $1 million between 2017 and 2019. He was paid $371,159 in 2017 and $540,484 in 2018 and 2019.

The revelation was made by the Republican National Committee Research Unit, which claimed that he never taught a semester’s worth of courses. He did attend lectures and talk to students during the period but never taught courses.

</quote>