Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Ukraine puts a tranny in charge of English language propaganda
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:14:01 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 15:14 UTC

No doubt an overt move to please pervert Bolsheviks and NATO shot
callers, showing that they are ready to be part of the decadent "west"
by promoting sexual deviancy.
They'll next offer to shelter 10,000's of Afrikans and muslims as part
of their western integration.

````````````````````

'

Kiev’s trans spokesperson vows to ‘hunt down Russian propagandists’
English-language military mouthpiece’s vague threat may indicate an
attempted assassination, Russian human-rights chief believes

https://www.rt.com/russia/582950-ukraine-spokesperson-threat-propagandists/

Re: Ukraine puts a tranny in charge of English language propaganda

<20230914182040.0000164d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11271&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11271

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 18:20:40 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 17:20 UTC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:14:01 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> No doubt an overt move to please pervert Bolsheviks and NATO shot
> callers, showing that they are ready to be part of the decadent
> "west" by promoting sexual deviancy.

ROTFLMAO. You really do make up some excellent propaganda shit.

As much as you are desperate to find an excuse for it, it's simply Ukraine being as gay as gay can be, as she long has been. For fuck's sake they've got a sun flower as a national symbol. Zelensky used to get his cock out on TV and slap it on a piano for people's entertainment.

But I suppose you've got to invent some excuse to keep supporting the many gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transexuals, queers, transvestites, men in dresses, men in drag, and all those you call deviants and perverts you have been supporting and cheering for.

"Eurovision 2023: Contest inspires Ukraine's LGBT troops" -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65378373

"Ukraine holds largest gay pride event to date in Kiev" -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48738251

Did you never realise this is what you are supporting -

"Eurovision 2007 Final Ukraine Verka Serduchka Dancing" -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP5YOhQZtlA

Re: Ukraine puts a tranny in charge of English language propaganda

<20230916160900.00007dd9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11286&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11286

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 16:09:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 15:09 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Kiev’s trans spokesperson vows to ‘hunt down Russian propagandists’

https://news.yahoo.com/embrace-hate-ukraine-militarys-trans-023613917.html

<quotes>

When Sarah Ashton-Cirillo, a trans woman from Nevada, came to Ukraine in March 2022 she planned to report on refugees.

She is now a spokesperson for the country's territorial defence force, explaining the war to English-speaking audiences.

"If the Russians are angry at us, it means we are doing our job," said the blond-haired 46-year-old American, who was wearing a khaki polo shirt.

On that basis, she is getting results.

Last week, Russian television showed an hour-long special calling Ashton-Cirillo a "terrible disgrace to the Ukrainian people" and a "monster".

</quotes>

At least it's one thing Jesse can still agree with Russia and Putin on, though preferring "deviant" and "pervert".

I am not sure whether his usual misogynist "gash" appellation for women applies.

Trans-gash ?

It does beg the question why Jesse is siding with Ukraine, Ukrainians and "JOOlensky" who embrace and indulge in this "perversion", "deviancy", "bolshevism", and not standing with Putin and Russia who want to destroy it as he does.

America's right stands with Putin and Russia, Jesse stood with them before the conflict kicked-off, so it's not clear what changed other than his realising that Ukraine does have actual Nazis which Putin wants to eradicate.

I guess that's it, Putin's a fascist, but just an ersatz Nazi. Ukraine has real Nazis so those are who Jesse supports. A Russian Empire is fine but a Nazi Reich is the ultimate dream.