Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Wait ! Far leftist wingnut governor tells illegal invaders to "go
somewhere else" ? Are you serious !
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:51:51 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:51 UTC

Yep.

Went from:
'You're welcome with open arms and we'll work to keep you safe... We'll
not only house you, but we'll protect you.'

Last year to:

We're at a limit - if you're going to leave your country, go somewhere
else.'

Today.

They don't give the 1st fuck about the country as a whole [obviously],
but when their own backyard becomes overcrowded and despoiled, they
bleat another tune.

Where precisely did this dipshit gash think that promising to take care
of their every need if only they could trample their way to her state
would lead ?

Ladies and gentlemen - You get what you vote for.

```````````````````````

NY Gov. Kathy Hochul's migrant U-turn: Video reveals how Democrat
welcomed asylum seekers 'with open arms' in 2021 - but TODAY she tells
them: 'Go somewhere else'

The Democrat addressed the migrant crisis in NYC on Wednesday
Over 110,000 asylum seekers have arrived since the spring of 2022,
with over currently 10,000 arriving every month
The Roosevelt Hotel, Paul Hotel and Paramount Hotel are among the
hotels designated for housing migrants in Manhattan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12545385/kathy-hochul-migrants-new-york.html

Re: Wait ! Far leftist wingnut governor tells illegal invaders to "go somewhere else" ? Are you serious !

<20230921211713.00005882@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11336&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11336

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Wait ! Far leftist wingnut governor tells illegal invaders to
"go somewhere else" ? Are you serious !
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 21:17:13 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 20:17 UTC

On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:51:51 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Ladies and gentlemen - You get what you vote for.

So the election wasn't stolen, Loser Trump is a liar ?