Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Poland says "USA can subsidize our national security" as Joolensky
begs for more handouts
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:06:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 18:06 UTC

Pretty crass ploy by the Poles, allegedly butthurt over too much
Ukrainian grain. They know full well that the Bolsheviks can't and won't
say no, US taxpayers will pick up any slack [as usual].
Backed by the might of NATO already and one of the largest militaries in
Europe, their claims that they must build up their forces sounds very
hollow, we'll see if this is just an election year gambit or not once
the election is over.
Puppet Xiden will say he is disappointed, but no one gives a fuck about
this senile buzzard, he projects weakness like the sun projects heat.

Meanwhile Zelensky, who was projecting Greta just the other day, will
pitch his fear mongering and doomsday scenarios [which he has always
done his best to bring about]for another mega billion handout as USA
hemorrhages from unsustainable debt and [as usual], its only the
Republicans resisting.

```````````````````````````````

Zelensky meets Kevin McCarthy - after Speaker DENIED his plea to address
Congress to ask for more aid

Zelensky met lawmakers on Capitol Hill, military leaders at the
Pentagon and President Biden at the White House
His visit comes as conservative Republicans pushing back on aid to
Ukraine
READ MORE: Zelensky holds secret NYC meeting with private equity
bosses at JPMorgan, Google and Blackstone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12544877/Zelensky-Washington-showdown-Republicans-McCarthy-Biden-White-House.html

Re: Poland says "USA can subsidize our national security" as Joolensky begs for more handouts

<CQrPM.70020$NSo2.6418@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11343&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11343

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Poland says "USA can subsidize our national security" as
Joolensky begs for more handouts
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 02:12:50 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 02:12 UTC

On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:06:34 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> Pretty crass ploy by the Poles, allegedly butthurt over too much
> Ukrainian grain.

It's strange - Ukraine attacking Moscow doesn't upset them but mess with
the grain prices and they go nuts.

Ukraine isn't just dealing with how much of a military threat Russia sees
them as, they're dealing with the pressure that will be piled on Putin to
react in some way that will restore Russia's honour.

Putin might not be a nuclear kind of guy but that might all change if he
thinks he's going to be deposed and hung by his toes.

Re: Poland says "USA can subsidize our national security" as Joolensky begs for more handouts

<20230923121131.00007b9b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11345&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11345

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Joolensky begs for more handouts
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 12:11:31 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 11:11 UTC

On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 02:12:50 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:06:34 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>
> > Pretty crass ploy by the Poles, allegedly butthurt over too much
> > Ukrainian grain.
>
> It's strange - Ukraine attacking Moscow doesn't upset them but mess
> with the grain prices and they go nuts.

Because Ukraine attacking Moscow doesn't immediately threaten Poland and others, but cheap grain putting framers out of business, destroying their economies does.

Plus they can't control what happens in the conflict but they can control what happens to themselves.

I would say 'let's have the war but let's ensure it doesn't affect us' is far more rational than our approach of 'let's have the war and not care that it's damaging and destroying us'.

> Ukraine isn't just dealing with how much of a military threat Russia
> sees them as, they're dealing with the pressure that will be piled on
> Putin to react in some way that will restore Russia's honour.
>
> Putin might not be a nuclear kind of guy but that might all change if
> he thinks he's going to be deposed and hung by his toes.

Exactly that.

Re: Poland says "USA can subsidize our national security" as Joolensky begs for more handouts

<20230923152517.000052df@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11348&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11348

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Joolensky begs for more handouts
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 15:25:17 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 14:25 UTC

On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 02:12:50 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's strange - Ukraine attacking Moscow doesn't upset them but mess
> with the grain prices and they go nuts.

It appears it wasn't so much the grain issue itself which provoked Polish ire but the way Zelensky insulted Poland and Poles.

First in commencing legal action against Poland to force them to do what Kiev demanded they do, but more so in the language Zelensky used in front of the world on the UN stage.

Poland, as a sovereign nation, really doesn't like being told what she has to do by foreigners, and she don't like being insulted by foreigners for exercising her sovereign rights.

If Zelensky had stood up at the UN and called us 'evil bastards, supporters of Putin, with blood on our hands', for not doing more than we have, we would take exception to that. It's not surprising it infuriated Poland and Poles.
The arrogance of Zelensky and his ingratitude is well known. It has been publically noted by Tucker Carlson and others on America's right, is being recognised by more who have previously and willfully turned a blind eye to that.

His "thanks for what you have done, but you are not doing enough" is bad enough, but worse when "because you are evil" is added on top.

It's effectively blackmail, terrorism; "give me what I want or I will have the world see you as the enemy, I will destroy you".

It's the "with us or against us" play which fascists always use.

Zelensky got the backlash he deserved. And well done Poland for having the backbone and balls to stand up to Zelensky's fascism, put him in his place, and having the good sense to do so.

The UK and US are in comparison weak and feeble cowards. We would rather fold in the face of such terrorism. We will give him whatever he wants, whatever he demands. We will damage and destroy our own countries rather than have the backbone to say "no".

And, as we know, as we have seen, once you bow down to terrorism, the demands to do more and more never end. It won't be long before Zelensky is demanding nukes and we will probably hand them over for fear of being called names.

Taking Back Control has become doing whatever Zelensky demands of us. We're his bitch now.