From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Ukraine's Nazis
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 16:16:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 15:16 UTC

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/21/ukraine-awkward-allies-far-right-russians-fighting-kyiv-side

<quotes>

Ukraine's awkward allies: the far-right Russians fighting on Kyiv's side

Denis Nikitin was known as a notorious Russian nationalist, who built links between far-right groups across Europe, runs the RDK, a controversial unit of Russian citizens that fights alongside the Ukrainian army. Many of its members have far-right views.

Nikitin, who grew up in Russia and Germany, has been banned from the Schengen zone since 2019 and has a reputation as one of Europe's most notorious neo-Nazis.

Pressed on his views about Nazi Germany, he admitted that although "genocide and gas chambers are bad, regardless of who does it", there was much he admired about the Third Reich.

There is a danger that by backing RDK, Kyiv feeds persistent Russian propaganda tropes about Ukraine being a haven for Nazis

"Now they write me death threats. They call me traitor, I call them traitors. They say I betrayed our homeland. And I tell them they betrayed our idea," he said.

</quotes>

It's only "awkward" because it reveals the inconvenient truth that Ukraine is infested with Nazis and fascists, and it's not just Russian propaganda.

Just like Jesse, since the conflict started, these Nazis have turned on Putin, support Ukrainian fascists, because they all believe in the Nazi "idea".

A Russian Empire is fine but a real Nazi Reich is the dream.