Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Crispy Commies
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 21:47:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 01:47 UTC

Too bad a perfectly good building had to be ruined to kill these commies
,, Perhaps next time they'll meet in a park or something.

`````````````````````

Russian commanders killed and others seriously injured in a devastating
Ukrainian missile strike against a military headquarters

The strike was timed to coincide with a meeting of Russian military
leaders
Footage emerged showing the moment a missile slammed through the HQ
roof

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12553675/Russian-commanders-killed-seriously-injured-devastating-Ukrainian-missile-strike-against-military-headquarters.html

Re: Crispy Commies

<DyUPM.65118$07Jf.26656@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11354&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11354

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Crispy Commies
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 10:53:23 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 10:53 UTC

On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 21:47:09 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> Too bad a perfectly good building had to be ruined to kill these commies
> ,, Perhaps next time they'll meet in a park or something.
>
> `````````````````````
>

> Russian commanders killed and others seriously injured in a devastating
> Ukrainian missile strike against a military headquarters
>
> The strike was timed to coincide with a meeting of Russian military
> leaders
> Footage emerged showing the moment a missile slammed through the HQ
> roof
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12553675/Russian-commanders-
killed-seriously-injured-devastating-Ukrainian-missile-strike-against-
military-headquarters.html

They can't argue that it wasn't a military target.

Why would the commanders all meet in one place when they know Ukraine has
missiles that can slice through their meeting place? Couldn't they
teleconference?!

Re: Crispy Commies

<20230924153803.0000416f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11357&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11357

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 15:38:03 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 14:38 UTC

On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 10:53:23 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 21:47:09 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>
> > Too bad a perfectly good building had to be ruined to kill these
> > commies ,, Perhaps next time they'll meet in a park or something.
> >
> > `````````````````````
> >

> > Russian commanders killed and others seriously injured in a
> > devastating Ukrainian missile strike against a military headquarters
> >
> > The strike was timed to coincide with a meeting of Russian
> > military leaders
> > Footage emerged showing the moment a missile slammed through
> > the HQ roof
> >
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12553675/Russian-commanders-
> >
> killed-seriously-injured-devastating-Ukrainian-missile-strike-against-
> military-headquarters.html
>

> They can't argue that it wasn't a military target.

But they can claim, give there's no state of war, that it's an act of war or a terrorist attack.

But they won't. They will just choose to say, yes, it's as legitimate as when we attack your military targets, even though you hide those behind human shields, pretend they are war crimes.

> Why would the commanders all meet in one place when they know Ukraine
> has missiles that can slice through their meeting place?

Probably the same reason we do.

You could ask why America would put so many important people in the Pentagon when it's such an easy target to fly a Boeing into.

> Couldn't they teleconference?!

Probably but these aren't commanders working solo from their bedrooms. There will always be some team or group working together.

And maybe they have some Comrade Mogg-Reesky running their show who insists everyone must be in the office.

Re: Crispy Commies

<6e_PM.205323$2ph4.82911@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11359&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11359

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 13:21:07 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 17:21 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 21:47:09 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>
>> Too bad a perfectly good building had to be ruined to kill these commies
>> ,, Perhaps next time they'll meet in a park or something.
>>
>> `````````````````````
>>

>> Russian commanders killed and others seriously injured in a devastating
>> Ukrainian missile strike against a military headquarters
>>
>> The strike was timed to coincide with a meeting of Russian military
>> leaders
>> Footage emerged showing the moment a missile slammed through the HQ
>> roof
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12553675/Russian-commanders-
> killed-seriously-injured-devastating-Ukrainian-missile-strike-against-
> military-headquarters.html
>

> They can't argue that it wasn't a military target.
>
> Why would the commanders all meet in one place when they know Ukraine has
> missiles that can slice through their meeting place?

In a word - Vodka.
Their need to get plastered overrides all common sense.