From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Galaxy getting smaller
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:33:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:33 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66924100

<quotes>

In these inflationary times it is a familiar experience: everyday items, from cat food to ice cream, are cut down in size while prices stay high or even rise.

The guardians of the Galaxy brand, Mars Inc, have decided to roll out this repeated plotline for its smooth milk chocolate bars.

</quotes>

Apart from the opportunity for click-bait headlines it seems pretty much a non-story - Galaxy chocolate has gone up 20%.

That's nothing compared to the amounts supermarkets have hiked some items by. Some fundamentals like dehydrated mash and baked beans went up over 100% months ago.

I spotted an item in Sainsbury's yesterday which costs two and a half times more without a Nectar Card as with.

And the price gouging bastards keep pretending they aren't price gouging bastards and the government lets them get away with it, doesn't care that they are.

Post brexit, driving immigrants out of Britain is more important than having natives able to feed themselves.