From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Trump slams Boeing and Lockheed Martin
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 15:03:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:03 UTC

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-lashes-out-defective-f-35s-fighter-jet-crash-1829400

<quotes>

Donald Trump lashed out at the U.S. Air Force and Lockheed Martin after the remains of an F-35 which temporarily went missing earlier this week were located in a rural part of Williamsburg County, South Carolina.

"On numerous occasions I told the Air Force and Lockheed Martin that the F-35 Fighter Jet is, in effect, DEFECTIVE, because it only has one engine," the former president wrote on his social media platform Truth Social.

"They told me that the engine is so good and reliable that it will never break down. I said that's not possible, everything breaks down at one time or another, just look at Crooked Joe Biden. You need redundancy, you need TWO ENGINES! No high-cost modern day plane should have only one engine," he continued.

"Well, an F-35 fell out of the sky yesterday. Hear [sic] we go again! I also recommended to 'bad maintenance' Boeing that they should not lengthen the unattractive, fat, and slow 737 to get a larger plane, they should go, instead, to an updated fast, beautiful, and sleek 757, the 'Praying Mantis,'" he added.

"It is commercial pilots favorite plane to fly. Had they listened to me, years ago, they wouldn't have had the disaster known as the 737 MAX. Those two horrible tragedies would never have happened. As they say, 'Trump was right about everything.' Thank you!!!," he concluded.

</quotes>

He's right about the F-35 being defective, but it must be challenging for the MAGA base to parrot 'Trump was right about everything' while knowing as much as everyone else that he's wrong, is a fucking idiot, is just pushing self-serving propaganda nonsense.

It wasn't just Dr Birx who wished the world would open up and swallow her whole when Trump suggested drinking Draino and sticking a UV tube up the jacksie was a cure for covid.

It wasn't just stupid; it was downright dangerous. And criminally reckless. Disinfectant poisonings soared by over 120% as American idiots chose to believe him.

Covfefe.