Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: They don't call the senile puppet "China Joe" for nothing
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:32:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 03:32 UTC

How much more evidence is needed that this weak, corrupt waste of skin
is severely compromised by the chinks, and many others ?

```````````````

Hunter Biden listed dad Joe's Delaware HOME as the address on $250,000
wire transfer from China, top Republican claims after obtaining
bombshell bank records

James Comer, the chair of the House Oversight and Accountability
committee, has claimed that Hunter Biden gave his father's Delaware
address as his own
Hunter Biden was living at his father's home for two years
following his divorce from first wife Kathleen Buhle in 2017
The address was given for $250,000 in wire transfers from Chinese
individuals who Hunter was doing business with in 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12563957/Hunter-Biden-got-two-payments-China-Joes-Delaware-HOME-listed-address-Republican-says-obtaining-bank-records.html

Re: They don't call the senile puppet "China Joe" for nothing

<20230927110036.00004880@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11377&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11377

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 11:00:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 10:00 UTC

On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:32:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hunter Biden was living at his father's home for two years
> following his divorce from first wife Kathleen Buhle in 2017

Which could well be September 2017 to September 2019 which would cover the dates when the transfers were allegedly made.

And, no matter what the address, the beneficiary is the account holder any funds were wired to.

Republicans have basically got Jack.