From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Spineless Sunak
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 00:02:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 23:02 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66948132

<quote>

Rishi Sunak has repeatedly declined to say if he agrees with his home secretary's view that multiculturalism has "failed" in the UK.

</quote>

Too scared to say she's right, too scared to say she's wrong.

He's so spineless that if he were asked "should be drowning innocent immigrant children in the channel?" he would find an answer which was neither yes nor no.

He won't even say whether HS2 will run to Manchester.

He's just pathetic. Spinelessly pathetic.

Re: Spineless Sunak

<20230929201154.0000403f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11387&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11387

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Spineless Sunak
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 20:11:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 19:11 UTC

On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 00:02:43 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66948132
>
> <quote>
>
> Rishi Sunak has repeatedly declined to say if he agrees with his home
> secretary's view that multiculturalism has "failed" in the UK.
>
> </quote>
>
> Too scared to say she's right, too scared to say she's wrong.
>
> He's so spineless that if he were asked "should be drowning innocent
> immigrant children in the channel?" he would find an answer which was
> neither yes nor no.
>
> He won't even say whether HS2 will run to Manchester.
>
> He's just pathetic. Spinelessly pathetic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66964607

<quotes>

Around a dozen Tory MPs, including ministers, have complained to the chief whip about Suella Braverman's recent speech on immigration and refugees.

Some have told the BBC her remarks were offensive, divisive and inaccurate.

Earlier this week, one Conservative MP told the BBC: "The danger is that unless the PM deals with her [sacks her], it reflects poorly on him."

Meanwhile, former defence minister Tobias Ellwood has told the BBC Ms Braverman does not represent the Conservative Party with her comments on multiculturalism.

In a separate development, the Independent Press Standards Organisation has ruled that a claim by the home secretary that UK child grooming gangs were "almost all British-Pakistani men" was misleading,

A source close to Ms Braverman described the IPSO ruling as "perverse".

</quotes>

It's shocking to think there are only a dozen or so tories who have any sense of decency, that most tory scum would say calling Braverman out as a liar was perverse.

I hate to break it to Ellwood; but Braverman does represent the party of tory scum which he chooses to be a member of, a party of fascism and hatred, with a spineless leader who is too afraid to stand-up against the far right.