Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolshevik Lurch no longer able to wear pajamas in Senate
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 12:22:41 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:22 UTC

This will be sure to send him on another crying fit and suicidal
thoughts, maybe another 2 months off for clinical depression - And they
told us he was fit to serve !
Another Bolshevik lie, another moribund sock puppet installed for an
automatic yes/no vote.

``````````````````````````````````

Hoodie-loving John Fetterman will now HAVE to wear a shirt and tie in
the Senate: Joe Manchin's resolution enforcing formal wear is
unanimously adopted

Hours earlier, Fetterman had already announced he would wear a suit
and tie while speaking or presiding over the Senate floor
Fetterman, like others, could still wear his trademark garb and
vote from the cloak room

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12569031/Hoodie-loving-John-Fetterman-wear-shirt-tie-Senate-Joe-Manchins-resolution-enforcing-formal-wear-unanimously-adopted.html

Re: Bolshevik Lurch no longer able to wear pajamas in Senate

<20230929195646.00001c12@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11386&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11386

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 19:56:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 18:56 UTC

On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 12:22:41 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hoodie-loving John Fetterman will now HAVE to wear a shirt and tie in
> the Senate: Joe Manchin's resolution enforcing formal wear is
> unanimously adopted

The only reason Democrats appear to be supporting this fascism is because they are themselves fascists, though less fascistic than far right Republicans.

They have all voted against freedom, voted themselves into slavery, as all gullible patriots are inclined to do.

Dress codes are a complete nonsense. It's all cultural appropriations anyway.

And sexist in that it does define dress code for women, only men.

Given "business attire" is defined as "men shall include a coat, tie, and slacks or other long pants" there's plenty of scope for mischief and dissent.

Interestingly it doesn't actually mention shirt.

I'm wondering who the first female senator will be who turns out in a three-piece suit, or top-hat and tails ?