From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: GB News engages in more cancelling
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 20:30:56 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 19:30 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66963562

<quotes>

Calvin Robinson has become the third GB News presenter to be suspended in a matter of days after he shared his support for Dan Wootton online.

The TV channel said Robinson was being kept off air, hours after he stated it was "scared" of the "woke mob" and that if Wootton fell, "we all fall".

</quotes>

Frangopoulos appears only to be acting because he's worried that the focus on Gammon Brexit News and how distasteful it is will impact his business dealings.

He daren't do the right thing and sack the far right bigots and haters he's employed because he's positioned the channel to be a propaganda outlet for right bigotry and hatred. It is its USP, it's what attracts his audience of racists, fascists, bigots and haters.

Andrew Neil was lucky to get out when he did.