Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What a deal ! We pay for Saudis national security, and they agree to
like JOOS a little bit more in return !
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 17:14:17 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 21:14 UTC

Apparently, the oil drunk Saudis have realized that they can buy all the
advanced weapons that we and others will sell them, but they are useless
in the hands of lazy muslims.

As they cut their oil production to fleece western citizens and make
overtures to the chinks and commies, the Bolsheviks are just the ones to
consider such a raw "deal", Saudis realize that the puppet Xiden
government is ripe for the picking and are seeking their own pallets of
gifted US tax $$ for NOTHING in return.

```````````

Saudi Arabia is seeking a defense pact requiring the US to defend the
Islamic kingdom if it is attacked

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Joe Biden first discussed the
potential agreement on the president's visit to the Gulf in July 2022
In return for the protection of America's military, Saudi would
agree to softening relations with Israel - even if Jerusalem refuses to
grant freedoms to Palestinians
The pact is likely to fall short of the NATO-style guarantee but
could mirror similar arrangements with Bahrain - where the US Navy Fifth
Fleet is based

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12574365/US-Saudi-defense-pact-tied-Israel-deal-Palestinian-demands-aside.html