Prices higher in Alaska and Hawaii.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu Nuffins !"

SubjectAuthor
* Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "DinduJeSSe
+* Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sezThe Happy Hippy
|`* Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sezTWP
| +- Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sezThe Happy Hippy
| `* Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sezJeSSe
|  `* Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sezThe Happy Hippy
|   `- Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sezThe Happy Hippy
`- Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sezJeSSe

1
Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu Nuffins !"

<APmSM.193903$noZ7.106373@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11394&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11394

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu
Nuffins !"
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 18:57:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 22:57 UTC

Even with video proof, these born liars continue to lie, as if anyone is
dumb enough to believe them.
A kid would get expelled if they did it in school, I see no reason why
members of congress should get a pass.

````````````````````

Furious Republicans call for Democrat who pulled fire alarm during
crucial shutdown vote to be EXPELLED and prosecuted like a January 6
rioter - as Congressman DENIES trying to delay stopgap spending bill

New York Rep Jamaal Bowman pulled a fire alarm in the Cannon building
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is now calling for Bowman to be prosecuted
She claims he has violated the same law Jan 6 defendants were
prosecuted for

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12579949/Democrat-fire-alarm-shutdown-vote-EXPELLED-prosecuted.html

Re: Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu Nuffins !"

<20231002003505.00004525@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11395&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11395

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez
"Dindu Nuffins !"
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 00:35:05 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 23:35 UTC

On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 18:57:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Furious Republicans call for Democrat who pulled fire alarm during
> crucial shutdown vote to be EXPELLED and prosecuted like a January 6
> rioter

As if accidentally setting off a fire alarm is in any way comparable to trying to overthrow democracy, seeking to lynch the vice president.

He isn't the first, and won't be the last to set off, a fire alarm thinking it's a door release.

The propaganda lie is that he denied he set the alarm off. He admitted that he did. He denied deliberately setting it off.

The real insanity is watching Republicans and propagandists claim Bowman deliberately set off the alarm to ensure a government shutdown when he and all other Democrats bar one (Quigley) voted against shutdown, that it's the Republicans making that accusation who actual wanted shutdown, voted for that.

Re: Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu Nuffins !"

<D14TM.79784$NSo2.30292@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11405&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11405

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
"Dindu Nuffins !"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 02:24:35 GMT
 by: TWP - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 02:24 UTC

> The real insanity is watching Republicans and propagandists claim Bowman
> deliberately set off the alarm to ensure a government shutdown when he
> and all other Democrats bar one (Quigley) voted against shutdown, that
> it's the Republicans making that accusation who actual wanted shutdown,
> voted for that.

I don't think he's new to congress so presumably he's managed to navigate
around the building OK safely for all this times.

This is where you end up when the law starts being used as a political
weapon. Everyone is going to be calling for someone's head.

Re: Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu Nuffins !"

<20231004223329.0000585a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11407&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11407

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"Dindu Nuffins !"
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 22:33:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 21:33 UTC

On Wed, 04 Oct 2023 02:24:35 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't think he's new to congress so presumably he's managed to
> navigate around the building OK safely for all this times.

Seems it was the first time he found the doors closed.

> This is where you end up when the law starts being used as a
> political weapon. Everyone is going to be calling for someone's head.

That's the reason for stoking the culture wars, pursuing division and polaisation, intolerance of tolerance. That's where those on the right want to be.

It's a slap on the wrist offence but Republicans are virtually calling it High Treason. We can be sure they wouldn't if it had been one of their own.

Re: Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu Nuffins !"

<TamTM.6699$MJ59.3380@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11410&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11410

"Dindu Nuffins !"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 19:03:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 23:03 UTC

TWP wrote:

>> The real insanity is watching Republicans and propagandists claim Bowman
>> deliberately set off the alarm to ensure a government shutdown when he
>> and all other Democrats bar one (Quigley) voted against shutdown, that
>> it's the Republicans making that accusation who actual wanted shutdown,
>> voted for that.
>

> I don't think he's new to congress so presumably he's managed to navigate
> around the building OK safely for all this times.
>
> This is where you end up when the law starts being used as a political
> weapon. Everyone is going to be calling for someone's head.

People who break the law and are caught in the act should always face
consequences, it really is just as simple as that.
As is well known, Bolsheviks in general and negroes in particular fancy
themselves as above all laws, above all rules. They stand for disorder,
division and anarchy, and this is just the latest example.

You seem to be suggesting that this is partisan, since it is only
Republicans calling for this guy to be held accountable, while democrats
make weak excuses for him. I don't buy that, it is always Republicans
standing up for law and order, always democrats standing against.

Re: Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu Nuffins !"

<20231005005306.00007ebb@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11411&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11411

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"Dindu Nuffins !"
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 00:53:06 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 23:53 UTC

On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 19:03:14 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> People who break the law and are caught in the act should always face
> consequences, it really is just as simple as that.

We'll see how well that statement holds up when Trump and his pals are found guilty.

But I don't believe it's against criminal law to accidentally set off a fire alarm in the UK or any civilised country, nor in the US.

Fundamental requirements for all but technical offences is mens rea, having guilty intent, being guilty of a criminal offence beyond any reasonable doubt.

> it is always Republicans standing up for law and order, always democrats
> standing against.

Seriously ?

Do you really expect anyone to believe such bollocks ?

Re: Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu Nuffins !"

<20231010135020.00007998@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11516&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11516

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"Dindu Nuffins !"
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:50:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:50 UTC

On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 00:53:06 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 19:03:14 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > People who break the law and are caught in the act should always
> > face consequences, it really is just as simple as that.
>
> We'll see how well that statement holds up when Trump and his pals
> are found guilty.

Or when Israel is caught red-handed murdering innocent civilians and committing war crimes.

Don't worry; I fully understand this is just part of the festival of hypocrisy.

Re: Nigger pulls fire alarm in congress to try to delay vote, sez "Dindu Nuffins !"

<T7W_M.223196$2fS.134237@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12057&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12057

"Dindu Nuffins !"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 17:41:08 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 21:41 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Even with video proof, these born liars continue to lie, as if anyone is
> dumb enough to believe them.
> A kid would get expelled if they did it in school, I see no reason why
> members of congress should get a pass.
>
> ````````````````````
>
> Furious Republicans call for Democrat who pulled fire alarm during
> crucial shutdown vote to be EXPELLED and prosecuted like a January 6
> rioter - as Congressman DENIES trying to delay stopgap spending bill
>
>     New York Rep Jamaal Bowman pulled a fire alarm in the Cannon building
>     Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is now calling for Bowman to be prosecuted
>     She claims he has violated the same law Jan 6 defendants were
> prosecuted for
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12579949/Democrat-fire-alarm-shutdown-vote-EXPELLED-prosecuted.html

More video evidence against the brazen negroid, who apparently doesn't
know security cams exist.
Bizarre video shows New York Democrat Jamaal Bowman taking down red
warning signs at door where he pulled fire alarm - And yes, he gets a
pass, black privilege.

Capitol Police have concluded their investigation into the New York
Democrat
Bowman, 47, has pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor and will pay a
$1,000 fine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12677477/Bizarre-video-shows-New-York-Democrat-Jamaal-Bowman-taking-red-warning-signs-door-pulled-fire-alarm.html