From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Braverman - "If it's black, send it back"
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 16:08:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 15:08 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12562519/Suella-Braverman-warns-uncontrolled-immigration-existential-threat-West-bold-speech-demanding-overhaul-refugee-rules-says-gay-not-claim-asylum.html

<quotes>

The 'dream' of multicultural Britain is dead: Suella Braverman warns West faces 'existential' threat from uncontrolled immigration

</quotes>

Maybe she's right. Maybe she should be leading the way and taking herself back to whatever shithole country she's from and taking Sunak, Baddenoch, Patel, Kwartang, Javid, and the rest with her.

Baroness Varsi can stay; she's the only one prepared to call out her party as the racist cunts they are. A party now run by racist hypocrites it seems.

I am sure "drown immigrants in the channel", "murder them at your borders", will have appeal to racists, fascists, the Tory rightwing, Farage, GB News, bigots and despots everywhere, but I can't see it going down well in the United Nations, nor with decent Christian folk.

A Daily Mail commentator did point out that if she could get enough people behind her she could changed things. That was certainly true of Hitler.

Re: Braverman - "If it's black, send it back"

<UO_RM.72311$07Jf.13084@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11391&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11391

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Braverman - "If it's black, send it back"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:38:28 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:38 UTC

On Wed, 27 Sep 2023 16:08:20 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12562519/Suella-Braverman-warns-
uncontrolled-immigration-existential-threat-West-bold-speech-demanding-
overhaul-refugee-rules-says-gay-not-claim-asylum.html

> <quotes>
>
> The 'dream' of multicultural Britain is dead: Suella Braverman warns
> West faces 'existential' threat from uncontrolled immigration
>
> </quotes>
>
> Maybe she's right. Maybe she should be leading the way and taking
> herself back to whatever shithole country she's from and taking Sunak,
> Baddenoch, Patel, Kwartang, Javid, and the rest with her.
>
> Baroness Varsi can stay; she's the only one prepared to call out her
> party as the racist cunts they are. A party now run by racist hypocrites
> it seems.
>
> I am sure "drown immigrants in the channel", "murder them at your
> borders", will have appeal to racists, fascists, the Tory rightwing,
> Farage, GB News, bigots and despots everywhere, but I can't see it going
> down well in the United Nations, nor with decent Christian folk.
>
> A Daily Mail commentator did point out that if she could get enough
> people behind her she could changed things. That was certainly true of
> Hitler.

I don't think Farage has really said anything like that.

The great majority of the migrants are coming here because it makes
economic sense to try. No-one buys that they're refugees from France.
That of course makes all those doubters Nazis. I hope the Nazi Party is
getting in some extra chairs.

I think all the Nazis living in this country have actually been quite
patient about this problem, considering how long it's been going on for.

Re: Braverman - "If it's black, send it back"

<20231002113151.00007c59@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11396&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11396

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 11:31:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 10:31 UTC

On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:38:28 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The great majority of the migrants are coming here because it makes
> economic sense to try. No-one buys that they're refugees from
> France.

Except the Home Office who, when they get round to it, approve some 80% of applications to stay from those arrivals.

> I think all the Nazis living in this country have actually been quite
> patient about this problem, considering how long it's been going on
> for.

No, they haven't been patient. They were simply a minority which has historically been ignored.

My grandmother was one of those who ran Oswald Mosley out of town. Enoch Powell tried to rally the racist rabble but was also run out of town. Nick Griffin tried but was deemed a pariah. Farage and UKIP succeeded where others failed by giving racists a pretence of not being racist but being against the EU.

And, for the last few years, we have had a party of tory scum running the show who are trying to out-Farage Farage.

Racists for the past few years have played two trump cards; the Muslim hate card that we don't know who they are, and that Britain is full.

That first is pretty clearly racist in the sense it is purely anti-Muslim while we let others in who seek to harm us, and the second undermined by the fact we opened the door to three million from Hong Kong and a quarter of a million Ukrainians, and that there must be room or the native population could never expand if we didn't have enough room.

True, we did have tens of thousands of Albanians playing the migrant back-log game, seeking to come here with no right to do so, earn some money, then leave before they were deported.

That was a consequence of brexit and Johnson failing to have the oven-ready brexit deal he lied that he had, Home Secretaries wanting illegal immigration so they could pretend all immigration was illegal, counting students and others who aren't immigrants as immigrants, deeming legal immigrants as illegal so they could wrongly deport them to look like they were doing something about the problem.

They got away with it because leavers let them, because they chose to put the tory scum in power to get brexit done.