From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Ukraine before UK
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 20:08:15 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 19:08 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66984944

<quotes>

Western military powers are running out of ammunition to give Ukraine to defend itself against Russia's full-scale invasion, the UK and Nato have warned.

Adm Rob Bauer, Nato's most senior military official, told the Warsaw Security Forum that "the bottom of the barrel is now visible".

The UK defence ministry says that since the start of the invasion in February 2022, the UK has given more than 300,000 rounds of artillery ammunition and is committed to giving "tens of thousands more" by the end of the year.

"We can't stop just because our stockpiles are looking a bit thin," UK Defence Minister James Heappey said. "We have to keep Ukraine in the fight tonight and tomorrow and the day after and the day after. And if we stop, that doesn't mean that Putin automatically stops."

</quotes>

Heappey is right; we need to destroy ourselves to save Ukraine. It's the only way we can avoid Russia destroying us.

Biden must be wetting himself; he wanted us to destroy ourselves but I doubt he ever believed we would be so stupid as to do so.