From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: McCarthy Witch Hunt
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 23:27:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 22:27 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/kevin-mccarthy-us-house-speaker-removed-from-office-for-first-time-in-history-12976003

<quotes>

Political pantomime, without the laughs.

US House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has been removed from office after a historic challenge to his leadership from his own party.

The Republican faced a motion to vacate, which was triggered by Donald Trump ally Matt Gaetz on Monday, just months after securing the position in 15 rounds of voting.

It is the first time in the country's history that House representatives have voted the Speaker out.

</quotes>

Trump and his MAGA mob may have failed to screw America and Americans in failing to shutdown the government, but they have screwed Ukraine and Ukrainians, and may even have screwed the Republican party.