From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Fox on the run
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 22:55:10 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 21:55 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/10/04/laurence-fox-arrested-ulez-cameras-damage

<quotes>

Laurence Fox has been released from custody after his arrested on Wednesday for conspiring to damage Ulez cameras and encouraging others to tear them down.

It came after a video shared by the Reclaim Party, of which Fox is leader, showed five police officers at the disgraced former actor's London home.

Addressing the camera Fox, 45, said: "Look how many coppers there are in my house. Look at them coming to steal everything and take it out of my house.."

Hours later, Fox's employer GB News announced it was sacking him – after suspending the presenter last week for misogynistic comments made about Ava Evans, the political journalist.

While he also opposes the Ulez scheme, Mr Farage accepted the Met's decision to arrest Fox.

"While Laurence isn't an elected politician, he does lead a political party and you can't encourage or be an accessory to crime."

</quotes>

Gammon Brexit News have also sacked Rev Calvin 'Jesus would drown them' Robinson but are still trying to find a pretext to keep Dan 'gay nazi poofter' Wootton on air.

Which is quite surprising given the MailOnline considered Wootton so toxic even they fired him, the allegations which are coming from the production crew, and the lingering complaints of sexual misconduct.