From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Operation Al-Aqsa Flood
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:31:10 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:31 UTC

https://www.newarab.com/news/over-800-israeli-settlers-storm-al-aqsa-compound-sukkot

<quotes>

More than 800 Israeli settlers stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem on Thursday morning under the protection of Israeli forces.

Rabbis, heads of settlement associations, and far-right university lecturers were among 832 people who forced their way into the religious site compound

The holiday has seen thousands of Israeli extremists storm the Al-Aqsa compound, with almost 1,500 entering the site on Monday.

Israeli extremists also continued on Thursday to hold provocative marches both inside Jerusalem's Old City and outside its walls, attacking Palestinians and their property.

They also beat and spat at journalists in a market area near Al-Aqsa, where shops were forced to close for the sixth day in a row.

</quotes>

As always, "Who started it?" depends on when and why it started.

It's no surprise most western pro-Israel media is simply not reporting what happened just days before Hamas's operation commenced.

It is quite surreal that we can watch western pro-Israel reporters live on TV witnessing war crimes committed by Israel without calling it out as war crime.

The tilt towards Israeli victims of this conflict is blatant Barely a mention of innocent Palestinian civilians murdered by Israel. That Netanyahu has promised to turn Gaza to rubble is just reported as mere fact. No mention that it's genocidal.