Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Meet the woman, children and grandmas that the brave freedom fighters
have kidnapped, err, I mean, captured
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 00:13:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 04:13 UTC

Just a few out of the 100+ most of whom will never be seen again.

Will the jews pay ransom like the Bolsheviks ? Not likely, as they know
it will only encourage more hostage taking by these blood thirsty ragheads.

[I have noticed that many of these "palestinians" look more like
Nigerians ,,, I know they get alot of sun and all in the desert, but
alot of them look like highly mixed ghetto trash, probably looking for
the 1st chance to bash the borders of Europe]

`````````````````

Pawns of merciless terrorists: The horrifying stories of just some of
the 100 hostages stolen by murderous Hamas invaders

Gunmen were reported to have been going door to door to round up
families

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12608609/Pawns-merciless-terrorists-horrifying-stories-just-100-hostages-stolen-murderous-Hamas-invaders.html

Re: Meet the woman, children and grandmas that the brave freedom fighters have kidnapped, err, I mean, captured

<20231009122410.00005871@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11480&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11480

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Meet the woman, children and grandmas that the brave freedom
fighters have kidnapped, err, I mean, captured
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 12:24:10 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:24 UTC

On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 00:13:39 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Just a few out of the 100+ most of whom will never be seen again.
>
> Will the jews pay ransom

I doubt it. Israel is more likely to kill them in her efforts to wipe out Hamas and Palestinians.