Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Zealots [to no ones surprise] say they will execute hostages
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 18:10:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 22:10 UTC

Has Putin denounced this terror yet ??
Ooops no, he wouldn't be in a very strong position to lecture about
murdering and kidnapping civilians.

Hamas announces it will begin to EXECUTE hostages and post video
evidence online for every Israeli airstrike as Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu orders Israel's Defence Forces to besiege Gaza

Israeli airstrikes have devastated Gaza as ministers order a
'complete siege'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12611665/Hamas-announces-begin-EXECUTE-hostages-post-video-evidence-online-Israeli-airstrike-Prime-Minister-Benjamin-Netanyahu-orders-Israels-Defence-Forces-besiege-Gaza.html