Never have so many understood so little about so much. -- James Burke

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Footage of child being kidnapped by zealots

SubjectAuthor
* Footage of child being kidnapped by zealotsJeSSe
+* Footage of child being kidnapped by zealotsLoose Cannon
|`- Footage of child being kidnapped by zealotsThe Happy Hippy
`- Footage of child being kidnapped by zealotsThe Happy Hippy

1
Footage of child being kidnapped by zealots

<lHeVM.28008$0UVe.18904@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11526&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11526

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Footage of child being kidnapped by zealots
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:09:51 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:09 UTC

Hippy has a history of claiming that 10 year olds deserve the abuse
they get sometimes, wonder what the childless, pandering slug thinks
about this ?

No other purpose than to use the child as a shield and bargaining chip
[and very likely sexually abused as well by the horny sand devils], this
is the very definition of pure terror - So it took hamas to make a guy
like me see JOOS as the good guys, I think that this entire terrorist
rabble and all who support them need to be eradicated, and I support any
and all efforts to do so, even to the point of me paying for the bombs.

````````````

Moment 10-year-old boy is kidnapped by Hamas terrorists and taken to
Gaza as bystander begs them not to 'harm' him

Erez Kalderon was taken from his home in Nir Oz in the south of
Israel by Hamas
His father Offer and sister Sahar, 16, were also abducted in the
surprise attack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12614977/Moment-10-year-old-boy-kidnapped-Hamas-terrorists.html

Oh and, decapitated babies, anyone ?

Hamas terrorists 'beheaded babies during kibbutz slaughter': IDF
soldiers reveal horrific scenes of carnage they discovered at site where
scores of people were massacred

Some 70 Hamas terrorists wielding guns and grenades stormed Kfar
Aza kibbutz
*** WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT ***

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12615031/Hamas-terrorists-beheaded-babies-kibbutz-slaughter-IDF-soldiers-reveal-horrific-scenes-carnage-discovered-site-scores-people-massacred.html

Re: Footage of child being kidnapped by zealots

<ug3uqv$2kv$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11528&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11528

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Footage of child being kidnapped by zealots
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:41:03 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:41 UTC

In article <lHeVM.28008$0UVe.18904@fx17.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hippy has a history of claiming that 10 year olds deserve the abuse
> they get sometimes, wonder what the childless, pandering slug thinks
> about this ?

There is nothing his side can do, w/o him finding a way to, partially
at least, explain or excuse it.

See his comment of yesterday to the Hamas' rabid anti-semitism and
Holocaust denial.

I posted this

https://www.timesofisrael.com/3000th-palestinian-child-has-heart-operation-in-israel-through-save-a-childs-heart/

and his reply was to blame the Israelis for having better hospitals and
doctors than the Gazans.

Re: Footage of child being kidnapped by zealots

<20231010205516.000001b0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11532&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11532

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 20:55:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 19:55 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:09:51 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hippy has a history of claiming that 10 year olds deserve the abuse
> they get sometimes

Not true at all, that's just another of your demonising lies.

> I think that
> this entire terrorist rabble and all who support them need to be
> eradicated, and I support any and all efforts to do so, even to the
> point of me paying for the bombs.

Seems you are more inclined to murder children and babies than I ever would be.

It's no surprise to hear you cheering for genocide, another final solution.

It's interesting that you would pay for bombs yourself, will presumably support Biden if he uses your tax dollars to provide those, yet you don't support providing Ukrainians with bombs to defend against Russia.

How your relativistic hate maps out has always been hard to fathom. Who you hate most seems to vary day by day, what propaganda opportunities arise for your hate.

You can pretend you now see "JOOS" as the good guys, but it's guaranteed you'll be back to hating them pretty soon.

Re: Footage of child being kidnapped by zealots

<20231010210021.000058bd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11533&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11533

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:00:21 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 20:00 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:41:03 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> his reply was to blame the Israelis for having better hospitals
> and doctors than the Gazans.

No; you are a lying cunt. What I wrote was -

> That Gazans have to travel to Israel to receive treatment
> demonstrates just how systematically oppressed Gaza is.
>
> There are plenty of capable Palestinian doctors but Israeli
> oppression makes it difficult to impossible for them to work within
> Gaza.
>
> And it doesn't help that Israel murders Palestinian doctors. In fact,
> exactly that seems to have been a precursor to the Al-Aqsa Flood
> operation -
>
> https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-cities-strike-killing-doctor

I guess that's why you didn't quote what I actually said.