Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks under mounting pressure to refreeze $6BILLION in 'ransom'
money to Iran
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:59:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 17:59 UTC

More like, under mounting pressure to absolve the mullahs of any blame
for enabling the homicidal zealots of gaza ,, Cause no matter how they
try to spin it, paying billions in ransom for American hostages [who
aren't even American BTW] is rotten to the core policy, and obviously
greatly encouraged the terrorists of gaza and their mullah enablers.

Literally nothing they say can be trusted, in fact, most often the
opposite of what they say is the truth, we'll see.

JOOS of course are not in a good position to call the Bolsheviks out for
funding terror, as plane loads of ammo are rushed to them. They'll be
content to keep this on the back burner so long as the handouts keep
flowing, to be brought back up when another administration takes over.

But oh boy, will the mullahs be pissed off if Republicans force the
Bolsheviks into refreezing the ransom $$ - Next time, and we all know
that there will be a next time, they'll demand the ransom up front.

``````````````````````````

Biden under mounting pressure to refreeze $6BILLION in 'ransom' money to
Iran as White House says the country is 'complicit' in Hamas' deadly
attack on Israel

Biden reached deal with Iran last month to transfer funds, freeing
5 US hostages
GOP senators want to put a freeze on the Iranian funds back in place
White House says there is 'complicity' due to Iran's support for Hamas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12615353/Biden-mounting-pressure-refreeze-6BILLION-ransom-money-Iran-White-House-says-country-complicit-Hamas-deadly-attack-Israel.html

Re: Bolsheviks under mounting pressure to refreeze $6BILLION in 'ransom' money to Iran

<OnAVM.45867$tnmf.80@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11543&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11543

Subject: Re: Bolsheviks under mounting pressure to refreeze $6BILLION in
'ransom' money to Iran
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 12:50:50 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 16:50 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> More like, under mounting pressure to absolve the mullahs of any blame
> for enabling the homicidal zealots of gaza ,,

DING [again]
Iran dindu nuffins, according to the Bolsheviks.
They have been training and supplying them with weapons for decades, but
no "smoking guns" - This subterfuge requires that the 2 alleged premiere
intel services in the world, the CIA & Mossad, humble themselves and
declare themselves stupid, clueless idiots in order not to embarrass the
Bolsheviks and prove that paying billions in ransom to terrorists is a
bad idea.

Democratic senators break with Biden and call to refreeze $6 billion
Iranian 'ransom' funds after horrific Hamas terror attack on Israel

Sens. Jon Tester and Joe Manchin have each called for funds to be
refrozen
White House says it can't confirm Iran helped plan attack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12619057/Democratic-centrists-call-refreeze-6-billion-ransom-Biden-administration-probes-longtime-support-Hamas-horrific-Israel-terror-attack.html

And what do you know, I posted about it the day it happened

Bolsheviks blow off 9/11, then announce they are paying billions to
mullahs for hostages 9/11/2023, 9:58 PM