From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Murderous slaughter of UN staff
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 22:36:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 21:36 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67073970

<quotes>

Eleven UN staff have now been killed in the Gaza strip, according to an update.

Jennifer Austin, deputy director for the United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees, says that among the dead were five teachers at UNRWA schools, one gynaecologist, one engineer, one psychological counsellor and three support staff.

"Some were killed in their homes with their families," Austin adds.

</quotes>

Don't worry. It's only a war crime when those we designate the Bad Guys do it.