Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Liar ? Senile ? Demetria ? All of the above ?
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 01:38:08 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 05:38 UTC

Old girl sniffer at it again, saying clearly that he had seen pics of
decapitated children, his handlers forced to walk it back within an hour
and say no, he didn't see any pics, just read some reports.

```````````````````

White House admits Biden has NOT seen 'confirmed pictures of Hamas
beheading children' - despite publicly saying he had HOURS before

Biden on Wednesday told of his fury at Hamas' actions: 'I never
really thought I would see and have confirmed pictures of terrorists
beheading children'
Biden told a White House gathering of Jewish leaders the Hamas
attack was 'the deadliest day for Jews since the Holocaust,' and a
campaign of 'pure cruelty'
Hours later, the White House clarified that the president had not
actually seen pictures of beheaded children, but had read reports

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12621085/joe-biden-confirms-pictures-Hamas-beheading-children.html

Re: Liar ? Senile ? Demetria ? All of the above ?

<20231012200615.00001765@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11578&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11578

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Liar ? Senile ? Demetria ? All of the above ?
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 20:06:15 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 19:06 UTC

On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 01:38:08 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> White House admits Biden has NOT seen 'confirmed pictures of Hamas
> beheading children' - despite publicly saying he had HOURS before

That's because he's a lying war-mongering cunt.

Sorry Jessie; that is the best knee-jerk defence of Biden I can give.

But this is merely just more of the same war-mongering bullshit we always hear from America, it's just a repeat of the lies that Iraqi's were bayonetting children in hospital cribs, that Saddam had WMD.

America just makes shit up when she needs to satisfy her blood-list.

It's a disgusting, evil, fucked-up country, has long been call the Number One Rogue Nation for a reason.