Did I say I was a sardine? Or a bus???

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of kidnapped hamas victims

SubjectAuthor
* Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of kidnappedJeSSe
+* Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of kidnappedLoose Cannon
|`- Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics ofThe Happy Hippy
+- Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics ofThe Happy Hippy
`- Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics ofThe Happy Hippy

1
Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of kidnapped hamas victims

<7L1WM.2840$8hV9.1702@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11582&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11582

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of kidnapped
hamas victims
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 22:15:27 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 02:15 UTC

Terrorists themselves, should be instantly deported back to gaza where
they can really show their support

``````````````````````````

Outrage as women tear down posters of children kidnapped by Hamas and
shout 'This is for Palestine': Student, 23, who put the signs up reveals
she fled Israel for Britain just days ago but is now 'scared' to show
her Jewish faith in public

PhD student came back to the UK on one of BA's final flights out of
Tel Aviv
She said things have been 'unpleasant' and 'upsetting' since she
returned

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12625075/Shocking-moment-woman-says-Palestine-tears-posters-children-kidnapped-Hamas-terrorists-woman-filmed-encounter-says-Jewish-people-Britain-scared-forced-hide-religion-public.html

Re: Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of kidnapped hamas victims

<ugaul9$ct8$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11585&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11585

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
hamas victims
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 08:20:57 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 08:20 UTC

In article <7L1WM.2840$8hV9.1702@fx44.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Terrorists themselves, should be instantly deported back to gaza where
> they can really show their support

It's our fault. We allow this filth in, and when - instead of being
grateful - they spit in our faces, cheer for Nazi-like murderers etc.,
we don't do a thing.

Seems some people are waking up, though - hope it continues. When these
cockroaches are hit in their pockets, suddenly they seem to back down
from their sacred ideology... not exactly Che Guevara, huh?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12617357/harvard-israel-hamas-ceos-ackman.html

Re: Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of kidnapped hamas victims

<20231013114634.00003430@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11588&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11588

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of
kidnapped hamas victims
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 11:46:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 10:46 UTC

On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 22:15:27 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Terrorists themselves, should be instantly deported back to gaza
> where they can really show their support

I don't see how tearing down posters makes someone a terrorist.

Does tearing down any poster make someone a terrorist ?

Re: Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of kidnapped hamas victims

<20231013114952.000039a4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11589&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11589

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
kidnapped hamas victims
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 11:49:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 10:49 UTC

On Fri, 13 Oct 2023 08:20:57 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> It's our fault. We allow this filth in, and when - instead of being
> grateful - they spit in our faces, cheer for Nazi-like murderers etc.

Hang on. It was you calling for the murder of innocent Americans exercising their right of peaceful protest, exercising their right to free speech.

Yet these are "filth" ?

You continue to be the leading star in this festival of hypocrisy.

Re: Imported muslim sows in London don't like to see pics of kidnapped hamas victims

<20231013144600.00003fd7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11593&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11593

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
kidnapped hamas victims
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 14:46:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 13:46 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12625075/Shocking-moment-woman-says-Palestine-tears-posters-children-kidnapped-Hamas-terrorists-woman-filmed-encounter-says-Jewish-people-Britain-scared-forced-hide-religion-public.html

<quote>

The British-Israeli woman who filmed the encounter has revealed how she received verbal abuse from other members of the public while putting the fliers up in north London.

</quote>

It seems the extent of that abuse was asking "What about Palestinian children?", children who are being murdered by Israel's collective punishment, her war crimes, her pursuit of genocide.

And it was you positing that the concept of freedom of speech is that 'they have the freedom to put posters up. Others have the freedom to rip them down'.

Though yes, that was originally asserting that people had the right to punch women in the mouth for voicing opposition to America's War on Muslims.

She tried to post propaganda and others weren't standing for it.