From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Genuine 'nazoid piglets'
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 20:44:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 19:44 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67102956

<quotes>

Israeli Police told a BBC team to stay still or they would be shot

BBC journalists covering the attack on Israel were assaulted and held at gunpoint after they were stopped by police in the Israeli city of Tel Aviv.

They were dragged from the vehicle - marked "TV" in red tape - searched and pushed against a wall.

Mr Tutunji and Mr Abudiab said they identified themselves as BBC journalists and showed police their press ID cards.

While attempting to film the incident, Mr Tutunji said his phone was thrown on the ground and he was struck on the neck.

"One of our BBC News Arabic teams deployed in Tel Aviv, in a vehicle clearly marked as media, was stopped and assaulted last night by Israeli police. Journalists must be able to report on the conflict in Israel-Gaza freely," a BBC spokesperson said.

</quotes>

Israel doesn't do herself any favours.

The more they reveal the arrogance and violence which Palestinians have faced for decades the more people will come to understand that things haven't been quite as one-sided as Israel and her western apologists would have people believe.