Yow! I want to mail a bronzed artichoke to Nicaragua!

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Calls for jihad in Londonstan

SubjectAuthor
* Calls for jihad in LondonstanJeSSe
+* Calls for jihad in LondonstanThe Happy Hippy
|`* Calls for jihad in LondonstanJeSSe
| `* Calls for jihad in LondonstanThe Happy Hippy
|  `* Calls for jihad in LondonstanJeSSe
|   `* Calls for jihad in LondonstanThe Happy Hippy
|    `* Calls for jihad in LondonstanJeSSe
|     `- Calls for jihad in LondonstanThe Happy Hippy
`* Calls for jihad in LondonstanLoose Cannon
 `- Calls for jihad in LondonstanThe Happy Hippy

1
Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<6zHZM.99341$tnmf.71895@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11946&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11946

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Calls for jihad in Londonstan
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 00:17:06 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 04:17 UTC

Rishi Sunak blasts Metropolitan police for not acting on ‘jihadi’ chants
Rishi Sunak told police to tackle pro-Palestinian extremism "head on"
after fury over the failure to arrest protesters chanting jihad.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1827169/Rishi-Sunak-Metropolitan-police-jihadi-chants

Here are UK cops being spit on, harassed, assaulted with their backs
literally up to a wall by a raging 3rd world mob - What is needed is
K-9's, water cannons and deadly force, obviously bobby sticks are not
nearly enough to defend themselves [or the public] from these blood
thirsty primitive [and jobless] savages

10 arrests after 150,000 march in pro-Palestinian protest march in
Central London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPc6bCxJkdY

Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<20231024122558.00004b57@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11947&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11947

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:25:58 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:25 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 00:17:06 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Rishi Sunak blasts Metropolitan police for not acting on ‘jihadi’
> chants Rishi Sunak told police to tackle pro-Palestinian extremism
> "head on" after fury over the failure to arrest protesters chanting
> jihad.

The problem is, as much as the War on Muslims tried to have "Jihad" defined to mean terrorism it doesn't, that is a lie.

The police know that, but more so do our courts.

Arresting people for shouting "Jihad" will merely leave them having to pay huge amounts of compensation for wrongful arrest and accusations of anti-Muslim policing.

This just our hard right government trying to define anti-Israel sentiment as terrorism.

> What is needed is ... deadly force

You can be as bad as our propagandising cunt.

> these blood thirsty primitive [and jobless] savages

That's just your propagandist childish name-calling.

And what you are forgetting is that most of Britain supports these protests.

Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<uh8l5j$g6e$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11949&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11949

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 14:42:59 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 14:42 UTC

In article <6zHZM.99341$tnmf.71895@fx09.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Rishi Sunak blasts Metropolitan police for not acting on ‘jihadi’ chants
> Rishi Sunak told police to tackle pro-Palestinian extremism "head on"
> after fury over the failure to arrest protesters chanting jihad.
>
> https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1827169/Rishi-Sunak-Metropolitan-police-jihadi-chants
>
> Here are UK cops being spit on, harassed, assaulted with their backs
> literally up to a wall by a raging 3rd world mob - What is needed is
> K-9's, water cannons and deadly force, obviously bobby sticks are not
> nearly enough to defend themselves [or the public] from these blood
> thirsty primitive [and jobless] savages

Foul, stinking, parasitic barbarians taking over what was once a city of
culture and peace.

But they promised to do this; and while "a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews"
dippy and other sick scum refuse to admit it, they are following on their promise.

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

How many times was this message repeated in London mosques, I wonder?

First Google hit:

<quote>

The government today removed Britain's most outspoken Muslim cleric from
his post as imam at the Finsbury Park mosque, which it contends is a
recruitment center for violent Islamic militants.

The decision by the Charity Commission for England and Wales to ban the
cleric, Abu Hamza al-Masri, from preaching at the north London mosque came
the day after he declared that the crew of the Columbia space shuttle -- five
Americans, an Indian-born Hindu and an Israeli -- represented a "trinity of
evil" punished with death by God.

</quote>

In the land of Shakespeare and Newton...

But -- you let a poisonous snake into you house, you pay the price.

Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<YbRZM.181357$8fO.170085@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11951&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11951

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:15:05 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:15 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 00:17:06 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Rishi Sunak blasts Metropolitan police for not acting on ‘jihadi’
>> chants Rishi Sunak told police to tackle pro-Palestinian extremism
>> "head on" after fury over the failure to arrest protesters chanting
>> jihad.
>
> The problem is, as much as the War on Muslims tried to have "Jihad" defined to mean terrorism it doesn't, that is a lie.

In this context, its an incitement to mass, religiously motivated
violence & murder targeted against a specific ethnic/religious group,
and all who support them, you are just patronizing [again]

When they start blowing people up in our streets [again] hopefully they
will not only go after the perps, but their enablers and supporters as well

Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<20231024195429.000065b1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11956&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11956

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:54:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:54 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 14:42:59 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Foul, stinking, parasitic barbarians taking over what was once a city
> of culture and peace.

More propagandising childish name-calling and lies.

And they haven't taken over anything or anywhere, they haven't destroyed culture, they haven't taken away peace.

And most of the protestors were White Christian hard-working natives, even some "not in my name" Jews, not just "sub-human garbage" as you call them.

You were the one advocating that innocent protestors should be shot and murdered. And now Jessie has joined you in what he previously labelled Nazi.

It's typical far right fascism.

> In the land of Shakespeare and Newton...

You are off your fucking head.

You were previously insisting Britain and Churchill were evil.

But that's what propagandists do.

> But -- you let a poisonous snake into you house, you pay the price.

I'm sure that's what many Palestinians say, and said when Israel appeared on their land, started taking more of it, and is now engaged in genocidal evil.

Other propaganda is always available.

Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<20231024200442.00003647@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11957&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11957

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 20:04:42 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:04 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:15:05 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > The problem is, as much as the War on Muslims tried to have "Jihad"
> > defined to mean terrorism it doesn't, that is a lie.
>
> In this context, its an incitement to mass, religiously motivated
> violence & murder targeted against a specific ethnic/religious group,
> and all who support them

No it's not, and just saying it's so doesn't make it so.

> When they start blowing people up in our streets [again] hopefully
> they will not only go after the perps, but their enablers and
> supporters as well

Of course you hope that, you are a far right fascist.

The irony is, if they do start murdering people in the US, it will be because America is the enabler and supporter of Israel's evil and perpetrator of evil herself.

I guess your dream scenario is that Palestinians will kill all the "JOOS" as you call them, and then you can kill all the Palestinians. A perfect "final solution" for you and your White Supremacist, racist, fascist and Nazi pals.

Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<o3VZM.172675$0UVe.11502@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11961&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11961

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:39:02 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:39 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:15:05 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> The problem is, as much as the War on Muslims tried to have "Jihad"
>>> defined to mean terrorism it doesn't, that is a lie.
>>
>> In this context, its an incitement to mass, religiously motivated
>> violence & murder targeted against a specific ethnic/religious group,
>> and all who support them
>
> No it's not, and just saying it's so doesn't make it so.

Yes it is [obviously], and just saying it isn't doesn't mean its not.

>> When they start blowing people up in our streets [again] hopefully
>> they will not only go after the perps, but their enablers and
>> supporters as well
>
> Of course you hope that, you are a far right fascist.
>
> The irony is, if they do start murdering people in the US, it will be because American Wingnuts let dirty muslims flood our borders by the 1,000,000's, with more on the way as we speak.

Fact checked & modified for truth

> I guess your dream scenario is that Palestinians will kill all the "JOOS" as you call them, and then you can kill all the Palestinians. A perfect "final solution" for you and your White Supremacist, racist, fascist and Nazi pals.

No, actually I am presently rooting for Israel to exterminate grandma
kidnappers & baby killers, all of whom happen to be muslim.

[Have you ever gone a single post without some reference to
Hitler/Nazis]?

Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<20231024205928.00004b3a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11967&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11967

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 20:59:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:59 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:39:02 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> No, actually I am presently rooting for Israel to exterminate grandma
> kidnappers & baby killers, all of whom happen to be muslim.

But you don't know that. It likely is the case, would be reasonable to assume that most, even all, are, but you don't actually know that.

You don't know there aren't some "Non-Muslim bat-shit crazy left-wing wingnut zealots and liberal retards" out there fighting on behalf of, and alongside, Hamas and affiliates.

> [Have you ever gone a single post without some reference to
> Hitler/Nazis]?

You know I have, that most of my post don't reference either. This one doesn't, except in quoting your question.

Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<OY9_M.102416$HwD9.72801@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12003&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12003

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 10:52:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 14:52 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

>> [Have you ever gone a single post without some reference to
>> Hitler/Nazis]?
>
> Very rarely, you know that I am a 1 trick pony [other propaganda is available, ect]

True that

Re: Calls for jihad in Londonstan

<20231025165654.000025c6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12010&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12010

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:56:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 15:56 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 10:52:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Very rarely, you know that I am a 1 trick pony [other propaganda is
> available, ect]

Back to faking what was written again. You are no better than the other propagandising cunt.