From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The price of not supporting Israel
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 12:06:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:06 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c88e2ewg37go

<quotes>

Courtney Carey was dismissed by Israeli firm Wix after branding Israel "a terrorist state" on social media.

Taoiseach (Irish prime minister) Leo Varadkar says he would encourage an Irish worker sacked over a social media post on the Israel-Gaza war to seek legal advice if her dismissal was related to her political views

The tánaiste (deputy prime minister) has said it is "unacceptable" for someone to be fired for having an individual view

Wix's president, Nir Zohar, said the firm was an "open and liberal company" that would "never try to limit anyone's political views".

</quotes>

Zohar's claims seem to be entirely at odds with what they did.

As do Israel's.

And Israel's actions and intent do fit most commonly held definitions of terrorism.