From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: America's UN resolution set to fail
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 12:28:49 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:28 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-removes-mention-iran-draft-un-resolution-israel-hamas-war-russian-demands

<quotes>

A U.S.-sponsored draft resolution on the Israel-Hamas war that was expected to be voted on at the United Nations Security Council on Tuesday includes no mention of Iran

</quotes>

The removal appears to be because Russia had said it would veto the resolution in respect of America's attempts to opportunistically use the conflict to further her own political agenda.

And they still look set to veto it for the same reasons and it being biased in favour of Israel.

America is engaged in a propaganda war to try and turn attention away from the evil Israel is doing and place it on Iran. I am surprised Biden hasn't started making 'axis of evil' speeches as he drives the world into war.