From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel's propaganda lies
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 12:09:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:09 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c88e2ewg37go

<quotes>

Speaking to reporters in Italy last week, Irish President Michael D Higgins accused Israel of breaking international law in its retaliation to deadly attacks and kidnappings by the Palestinian group Hamas.

Israel's ambassador to Ireland, Dana Erlich, then faced criticism for "unhelpfully" branding Mr Higgins as misinformed.

Ms Erlich also questioned Ireland's neutrality on the war, telling the Sunday Independent there was "a strong feeling in Israel that there is an unconscious bias against Israel in Ireland".

Elsewhere, a senior Israeli diplomat accused the Republic of Ireland of funding Hamas in a now deleted social media post.

A spokesperson for the Israeli embassy later said the post was deleted as it "does not represent the official position of Israel or the embassyā€¯ and because "the text and wording were wrong".

</quotes>

That's the closest one will ever get for Israel's propaganda lies.

nazoid piglet lies (Re: Israel's propaganda lies)

<uhatas$8pr$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11992&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11992

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: nazoid piglet lies (Re: Israel's propaganda lies)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:14:36 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:14 UTC

In article <20231025120937.00002752@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[garbage flushed]

From a post by "The Happy Hippy":

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?"

"Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away"

</quote>

Re: nazoid piglet lies (Re: Israel's propaganda lies)

<20231025134843.00006ffc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12000&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12000

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: nazoid piglet lies (Re: Israel's propaganda lies)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 13:48:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 12:48 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:14:36 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> [garbage flushed]

When I say "other propaganda is available" you don't have to always be the one to deliver it.