From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Yet more Palestinian neo-Nazi propaganda - from their leader
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:41:32 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:41 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-66741336

Outrage over Abbas' antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

German and Israeli officials have condemned Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
for comments he made about Jews and the Nazi Holocaust in a speech.

Mr Abbas said Adolf Hitler ordered the mass murder of Jews because of their
"social role" as moneylenders, rather than out of animosity to Judaism.

Later, he specifies that he was referring to the role of Jews involving
"usury, money and so on".

Re: Yet more Palestinian neo-Nazi propaganda - from their leader

<20231025134421.000057d0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11998&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11998

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 13:44:21 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 12:44 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:41:32 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-66741336
>
> Outrage over Abbas' antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

He's not the only anti-Semitic holocaust denier; America has plenty, including our own resident White Supremacist.

You prefer channelling Hitler and Nazis in describing innocent people as "sub-human garbage" while calling for the murder of innocent people.

Meanwhile Israel is doing exactly that; murdering innocent people.

And Britain and America are cheer-leaders for murdering innocent people, have done a great deal of that themselves.

Other propaganda is available.

Re: Yet more Palestinian neo-Nazi propaganda - from their leader

<XnsB0A9792B631A8ewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12034&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12034

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:54:41 GMT
 by: Jesse - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:54 UTC

The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote in

> And Britain and America are cheer-leaders for murdering innocent people,
> have done a great deal of that themselves.

And you ?

>> Are you suggesting that I ought to be out there slaughtering Jews ? I
>> can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I
>> can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men,
>> women and children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How
>> about we start with your wife ?
>>
>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine
>> ?
>>
>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe
>> that's because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low
>> like the worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing
>> ? That can be arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole
>> sickening stain of the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist
>> war-mongering buddies exactly what this death and destruction you are
>> cheer-leading for really means ? What do you think Ron ?

The Happy Hippy Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08�AM

--
"DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS ! Animals that are fed lose�their ability to forage
on their own. They often become overly aggressive and completely dependent on