Best if used before date on carton.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

SubjectAuthor
* " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want;JeSSe
+* " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want;Loose Cannon
|+* " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want;Loose Cannon
||`- " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youThe Happy Hippy
|+- " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youThe Happy Hippy
|`* " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youJeSSe
| `- " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youLoose Cannon
`* " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youThe Happy Hippy
 +* " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youLoose Cannon
 |`* " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youThe Happy Hippy
 | `* " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youLoose Cannon
 |  `- " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youThe Happy Hippy
 `* " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women aJesse
  `- " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if youThe Happy Hippy

1
" I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<jFg_M.198973$w4ec.169416@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12019&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12019

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want;
men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 18:29:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 22:29 UTC

Hamas leaders [most recent] genocidal threat to JOOS ?

Hamas prayer to allah before they stormed into Israel to rape, kidnap
and murder in cold blood over 1,000 JOOS [including men, woman, children
and their family pets too] ?

Nope, just our resident raging psychotic anti-semite Hippy, expressing
his true feelings 17 years ago, right here - Which, apparently, have not
changed 1 bit.
[Note how he didn't fantasize about "a veritable bloodbath of dead
Israelis" or "dead Israeli soldiers" but specifically "DEAD JEWS", and
civilians at that].
And I'm supposed to be the heartless, radical, evil one ? Yeah right !

For context, here is his full rage filled rant, which would have made
Himmler blush, if you can stomach it - No wonder the childless, jobless
sit at home spinster is so terrified of being outed, for he is openly
advocating no less than religious/ideological motivated mass murder.

>> Are you suggesting that I ought to be out there slaughtering Jews ? I can
>> slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
>> with your wife ?
>>
>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>>
>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
>> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
>> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
>> means ? What do you think Ron ?
>
> The Happy Hippy Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<uhc6os$3sk$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12020&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12020

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:01:48 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:01 UTC

In article <jFg_M.198973$w4ec.169416@fx14.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hamas leaders [most recent] genocidal threat to JOOS ?
>
> Hamas prayer to allah before they stormed into Israel to rape, kidnap
> and murder in cold blood over 1,000 JOOS [including men, woman, children
> and their family pets too] ?
>
> Nope, just our resident raging psychotic anti-semite Hippy, expressing
> his true feelings 17 years ago, right here - Which, apparently, have not
> changed 1 bit.
> [Note how he didn't fantasize about "a veritable bloodbath of dead
> Israelis" or "dead Israeli soldiers" but specifically "DEAD JEWS", and
> civilians at that].

Exactly. Sometimes, they get carried away, and forget to replace
"Jews" with "Zionists" or "Israelis".

Funny BTW how his attempt to silence me with the threat of "egregious
libellous defamation" evaporated a second after this "veritable
bloodbath" quote was reposted...

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<uhc7ii$3sk$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12021&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12021

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:15:30 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:15 UTC

PS:

> Exactly. Sometimes, they get carried away, and forget to replace
> "Jews" with "Zionists" or "Israelis".

This one is a classic.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/054/435/juicese3.jpg

Not just the "juice" thing, but note that someone added a tiny
"(zionist)" above "juice"...

More here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Arabian_Knight

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<20231026012012.00005243@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12023&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12023

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you
want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 01:20:12 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 00:20 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:01:48 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

Other propaganda is available.

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<20231026012057.00003288@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12024&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12024

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 01:20:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 00:20 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:15:30 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

Other propaganda is available.

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<20231026012507.0000040e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12025&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12025

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 01:25:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 00:25 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 18:29:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hamas leaders [most recent] genocidal threat to JOOS ?

You do realise our regular troll has played you again, just as he set out to do, as he always does ?

A few days ago you were slamming Israel, today he's got you singing their praises and parroting the talking points he's feeding you. He's back-slapping himself for another successful trolling. Will just keep playing you along, saying what you want to hear, laughing at you as you dance to his tune.

As I said, you are just too fucking stupid to see it.

Think for yourself for once.

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<MCl_M.25408$txo9.14700@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12027&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12027

want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 00:08:11 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 04:08 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <jFg_M.198973$w4ec.169416@fx14.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Hamas leaders [most recent] genocidal threat to JOOS ?
>>
>> Hamas prayer to allah before they stormed into Israel to rape, kidnap
>> and murder in cold blood over 1,000 JOOS [including men, woman, children
>> and their family pets too] ?
>>
>> Nope, just our resident raging psychotic anti-semite Hippy, expressing
>> his true feelings 17 years ago, right here - Which, apparently, have not
>> changed 1 bit.
>> [Note how he didn't fantasize about "a veritable bloodbath of dead
>> Israelis" or "dead Israeli soldiers" but specifically "DEAD JEWS", and
>> civilians at that].
>
> Exactly. Sometimes, they get carried away, and forget to replace
> "Jews" with "Zionists" or "Israelis".
>
> Funny BTW how his attempt to silence me with the threat of "egregious
> libellous defamation" evaporated a second after this "veritable
> bloodbath" quote was reposted...

Not sure what is worse, his hypocrisy as a lifestyle choice, his non
stop lies and repetitive drivel, or his continuous, decades long projection.

George was a pretty good guy [for a JOO], seemed pretty harmless, liked
to make jokes and talk about music from what I remember, along with
current events. His posts can be pursued, if desired.
I'm sure we had a few dustups and I no doubt insulted him from time to
time, as he did me, but I generally liked they guy.
He said nothing at all to deserve a sickening threat like that, by name,
to himself and family - I think it would take a shrink to figure out how
someone could possibly claim that they aren't anti-Jew after a violent,
threatening, racist harangue like that.

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<uhdprc$1ju$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12030&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12030

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:33:32 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:33 UTC

In article <20231026012507.0000040e@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>> Hamas leaders [most recent] genocidal threat to JOOS ?

[Happy's "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" post deleted by the little
nazoid piglet]

> You do realise our regular troll has played you again, just as he set out
> to do, as he always does ?

LOL. You're giving me way too much credit w.r.t my influence on Jesse. Moreover,
he's the one who found your blood-thirsty antisemitic rant and posted it.

You can keep deleting and ignoring it... but it's still there, nazoid piglet,
and it puts everything you write in the correct perspective.

As noted, you're fucked bug time.

Go ahead and delete everything I wrote; it won't make any difference.

And when am I going to hear from your lawyer? LOL.

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<uhdpvr$1ju$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12031&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12031

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:35:55 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:35 UTC

In article <MCl_M.25408$txo9.14700@fx04.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

[...]

> George was a pretty good guy [for a JOO], seemed pretty harmless, liked
> to make jokes and talk about music from what I remember, along with
> current events. His posts can be pursued, if desired.
> I'm sure we had a few dustups and I no doubt insulted him from time to
> time, as he did me, but I generally liked they guy.
> He said nothing at all to deserve a sickening threat like that, by name,
> to himself and family - I think it would take a shrink to figure out how
> someone could possibly claim that they aren't anti-Jew after a violent,
> threatening, racist harangue like that.

Pity that shrink.

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<XnsB0A97509DEBB7ewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12032&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12032

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:30:19 GMT
 by: Jesse - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:30 UTC

The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote in

> On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 18:29:34 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Hamas leaders [most recent] genocidal threat to JOOS ?
>
> You do realise our regular troll has played you again, just as he set
> out to do, as he always does ?

Can't help but notice that you failed [once again] to address your homicidal,
racist death threats to a Jewish poster and his family - You are in total
denial and, like a true wingnut, just snip and bluster to try to cover up.

Grow a pair, act like a man [for once] and admit that you hate Jews, you are
a racist, and you have genocidal fantasies - Then, at least, the charge of
crass hypocrisy goes away [and your support for muslim terrorists appears
more rational].

hy�poc�ri�sy
/h?'p�kr?se/
noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's
own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Fits you like a glove.

--
"DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS ! Animals that are fed lose�their ability to forage
on their own. They often become overly aggressive and completely dependent on

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<20231026204621.000054a5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12038&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12038

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 20:46:21 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 19:46 UTC

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:30:19 GMT
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> admit that you hate Jews,
> you are a racist, and you have genocidal fantasies

It's all lies that I do.

But unsurprisingly it does apply to you.

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<20231027002042.00000721@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12041&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12041

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 00:20:42 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 23:20 UTC

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:33:32 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> And when am I going to hear from your lawyer? LOL.

If your "superior memory", which you "*DID* warn" me about, was actually more than more of your made up bullshit, you would have remembered I wrote -

> But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward
> what our interactions have been to those who do deeply care about such
> things.

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<uheu0v$ffh$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12043&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12043

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 23:50:55 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 23:50 UTC

In article <20231027002042.00000721@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> And when am I going to hear from your lawyer? LOL.

> If your "superior memory", which you "*DID* warn" me about, was actually more than more of your made up bullshit,
> you would have remembered I wrote -

>> But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward
>> what our interactions have been to those who do deeply care about such
>> things.

"I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation..."

LOL.

Re: " I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "

<20231027013734.00005deb@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12045&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12045

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too "
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 01:37:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 00:37 UTC

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 23:50:55 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231027002042.00000721@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> And when am I going to hear from your lawyer? LOL.
>
> > If your "superior memory", which you "*DID* warn" me about, was
> > actually more than more of your made up bullshit, you would have
> > remembered I wrote -
>
> >> But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just
> >> forward what our interactions have been to those who do deeply
> >> care about such things.
>
> "I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation..."
>
> LOL.

Shrug. There's no inconsistency in what I wrote. You are just trolling again, being a wanker.