Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: JOOS increase tempo, warn residents to flee south [again]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 16:45:47 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 20:45 UTC

I stated on day 1, I would have no problem with any of this if the jews
were doing this all by themselves.
As it stands, every single bomb, every single shell, damn near every
bullet fired is paid for by US taxpayers, and dropped by aircraft paid
for by US taxpayers, by pilots trained by US taxpayers.

While I still see the need to humble the grandma kidnappers, the jews
are experiencing ZERO restraint precisely because of the reflexive knee
jerk support and financing of the USA ,, And even if that was the extent
of it, I might complain but not be greatly bothered.

So what greatly bothers me is being overtly dragged into the conflict,
just at the jews and warmongers want. Can't even say "dragged", as the
Bolsheviks, to no ones surprise, are exercising 0 restraint either, and
seem bound and determined to do their part to make the jew prediction of
"we will change the middle east for generations to come" come true
sooner rather than later - And boots on the ground are required.

We face the very real specter of open aggression with Turkey, whos
ground forces at least should be able to easily chew up our overweight
and indoctrinated soldiers, were it not for out airpower advantage.
Russia can't stand by and see Iran pulverized into submission, even
Egypt will have a hard time resisting calls for them to join the fray
,,, And all of this to satisfy Israels need for revenge and control, I'm
not seeing it in anyones best interest, not even theirs.

Have they thought about what happens when Gaza is blasted into rubble,
the entire muslim world is calling for jew heads, and only US and EU
governments supporting them ?
Do they think they are going to install a friendly puppet regime so the
survivors of their onslaught can come back, wait for the US to rebuild
their bombed out strip of land, and live happily ever after ?
A permanent peacekeeper force ? Buffer zone ? Seems to me the jews are
going about this in a way that will 100% guarantee that the US will
continue to carry their nuts through the fire for generations to come,
and that may be their ultimate goal, damn all else.

'Hamas will feel our wrath tonight' warns Israel as it unleashes
'unprecedented' airstrikes on Gaza: IDF steps up ground operations and
tells Palestinians to flee south NOW as invasion looms with phone lines
and internet 'cut' across the city

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12681083/Israeli-warplanes-unleash-airstrikes-unprecedented-scale-Gaza-Hamas-claims-communications-internet-cut-IDF.html