From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Another one for the quote book: dippy vs. Chuck Yeager
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:35:23 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:35 UTC

"Still, he's been put on a pedestal, is called a hero, so we can
forget that he's not much of a nice person and his skills as a
pilot are questionable".

Posted not in order to humiliate the hapless piglet (God forbid),
only to further demonstrate the huge divide between it and
anything resembling a rational/objective being, with either
two or four legs.

Re: Another one for the quote book: dippy vs. Chuck Yeager

<20231029135855.00004778@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12096&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12096

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:58:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:58 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:35:23 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Posted not in order to humiliate the hapless piglet (God forbid),
> only to further demonstrate the huge divide between it and
> anything resembling a rational/objective being, with either
> two or four legs.

Classic gas-lighting from a trolling cunt, the standard ploy of pretending to not be doing what is actually being done.

The fact is that there are people who have said Yeager wasn't a nice person and have questioned his flying ability.

It's just more of your bullshit that anyone who doesn't see it the way you want it seen is wrong.

You really are a proper fascist cunt.

Re: Another one for the quote book: dippy vs. Chuck Yeager

<uhlqel$u5f$7@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12106&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12106

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:32:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:32 UTC

In article <20231029135855.00004778@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> Posted not in order to humiliate the hapless piglet (God forbid),
>> only to further demonstrate the huge divide between it and
>> anything resembling a rational/objective being, with either
>> two or four legs.

> The fact is that there are people who have said Yeager wasn't a
> nice person and have questioned his flying ability.

The fact is that some people deny the Holocaust. Why don't you
quote them as well?

What's YOUR opinion? Do YOU think Yeager's skills as a pilot were
"questionable"?

Re: Another one for the quote book: dippy vs. Chuck Yeager

<20231029182050.00004c8f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12117&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12117

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:20:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:20 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:32:53 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231029135855.00004778@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Posted not in order to humiliate the hapless piglet (God forbid),
> >> only to further demonstrate the huge divide between it and
> >> anything resembling a rational/objective being, with either
> >> two or four legs.
>
> > The fact is that there are people who have said Yeager wasn't a
> > nice person and have questioned his flying ability.
>
> The fact is that some people deny the Holocaust. Why don't you
> quote them as well?

Because I am not a troll.