QOTD: "Everything I am today I owe to people, whom it is now to late to punish."

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Israeli nazoid piglets speak

SubjectAuthor
* Israeli nazoid piglets speakThe Happy Hippy
+* Israeli nazoid piglets speakLoose Cannon
|+* Israeli nazoid piglets speakThe Happy Hippy
||`* Israeli nazoid piglets speakLoose Cannon
|| `- Israeli nazoid piglets speakThe Happy Hippy
|`- Israeli nazoid piglets speakThe Happy Hippy
+- Israeli nazoid piglets speakJeSSe
`- Israeli nazoid piglets speakJeSSe

1
Israeli nazoid piglets speak

<20231029233251.0000621b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12143&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12143

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israeli nazoid piglets speak
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:32:51 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:32 UTC

https://www.thenationalnews.com/mena/palestine-israel/2023/10/29/israeli-protesters-demand-ceasefire-as-netanyahu-vows-long-and-difficult-war/

<quotes>

Crowds gathered in Tel Aviv and outside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's home in Caesarea on Saturday to demand a ceasefire in the war in Gaza.

Anger against the long-time leader and his far-right cabinet, which drew record numbers of protesters to Israel's streets earlier this year, has heightened since the war began.

Among the demonstrators were relatives of the more than 200 people held hostage in the Gaza Strip, whose fate has become increasingly precarious.

Some protesters held banners calling on Mr Netanyahu to resign. Others lit candles that spelt out the words "guilty" and "shame".

A similar demonstration took place outside the Jerusalem home of Economy Minister Nir Barkat.

About 20 vigils took place on Saturday evening.

</quotes>

I hope I never discover how it must feel to know your own government is prepared to murder family members and loved ones, husbands, wives and children, for a political objective.

And we mustn't forget that Netanyahu isn't universally supported. In polling some 80% of Israelis are reported to hold him accountable for the Hmas attack, and over 50% want him to resign.

There is increasing speculations as to why Netanyahu appears to have been asleep on the job, how an attack succeeded on the anniversary of the Yom Kippur war, why Iron Dome didn't try to take out incoming missiles, why the border posts were apparently unmanned, why there wasn't the usual swift response by the IDF to reports of terrorist activity at settler encampments.

Some are saying it couldn't have happened if it wasn't allowed to happen.

Some are suggesting it was allowed to happen to give Netanyahu and his far-right government a pretext for wiping-out Gazans. That he sacrificed his own to get that.

Re: Israeli nazoid piglets speak

<uhmtg2$9t1$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12150&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12150

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Israeli nazoid piglets speak
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:30:58 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:30 UTC

In article <20231029233251.0000621b@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> I hope I never discover how it must feel to know your own government
> is prepared to murder family members and loved ones, husbands, wives
> and children, for a political objective.

Don't be a fucking idiot. Saddam also tried using hostages as
human shields, didn't work for him either.

Hopefully, even a dumbass like you can understand what would
happen if governments will refrain from retaliating against
nations just because they hold hostages.

> And we mustn't forget that Netanyahu isn't universally supported.
> In polling some 80% of Israelis are reported to hold him accountable
> for the Hmas attack, and over 50% want him to resign.

And?

> Some are saying it couldn't have happened if it wasn't allowed to happen.

Some are saying that the Holocaust is a hoax, some are saying that
4,000 Jews didn't arrive to work on 9/11, etc. etc.

You keep demonstrating the "horseshoe theory", which basically argues
that the fanatical left and right converge to the same point. But then,
we already know that you're a nazoid piglet.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Israeli nazoid piglets speak

<9iH%M.33583$AvZ9.21391@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12157&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12157

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:37:11 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 05:37 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.thenationalnews.com/mena/palestine-israel/2023/10/29/israeli-protesters-demand-ceasefire-as-netanyahu-vows-long-and-difficult-war/
>
> <quotes>
>
> Crowds gathered in Tel Aviv and outside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's home in Caesarea on Saturday to demand a ceasefire in the war in Gaza.
>
> Anger against the long-time leader and his far-right cabinet, which drew record numbers of protesters to Israel's streets earlier this year, has heightened since the war began.
>
> Among the demonstrators were relatives of the more than 200 people held hostage in the Gaza Strip, whose fate has become increasingly precarious.
>
> Some protesters held banners calling on Mr Netanyahu to resign. Others lit candles that spelt out the words "guilty" and "shame".
>
> A similar demonstration took place outside the Jerusalem home of Economy Minister Nir Barkat.
>
> About 20 vigils took place on Saturday evening.
>
> </quotes>
>
> I hope I never discover how it must feel to know your own government is prepared to murder loved ones, wives and children, for a political objective.

Don't worry, you won't, for sure - Can't murder what you ain't got !

[BTW, and its a damn shame I even have to spell this out for you, the
onus for the death of hostages, even when killed when attempts to free
them are made, is ALWAYS on the kidnappers]

Re: Israeli nazoid piglets speak

<7nH%M.33584$AvZ9.32095@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12158&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12158

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:42:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 05:42 UTC

The Helpless Hippy wrote:

> Some are suggesting it was allowed to happen to give Netanyahu and his far-right government a pretext for wiping-out Gazans. That he sacrificed his own to get that.

Whats a Gazan, anything like a Gazook ?

Re: Israeli nazoid piglets speak

<20231030132450.000054e0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12168&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12168

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 13:24:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 13:24 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:30:58 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231029233251.0000621b@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I hope I never discover how it must feel to know your own government
> > is prepared to murder family members and loved ones, husbands, wives
> > and children, for a political objective.
>
> Don't be a fucking idiot.

And once again, anyone who doesn't agree with what Israel is doing is demonised by her propagandists as fucking idiots, crazy, insane, nazoid piglets and sub-human garbage.

And that includes 'fucking idiot' Israelis who stand to see their loved ones and family members murdered through Israel's War Crimes..

Re: Israeli nazoid piglets speak

<uhoc5c$ov1$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12170&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12170

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 13:47:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 13:47 UTC

In article <20231030132450.000054e0@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>>> I hope I never discover how it must feel to know your own government
>>> is prepared to murder family members and loved ones, husbands, wives
>>> and children, for a political objective.
>> Don't be a fucking idiot.

Text that the nazoid piglet cannot deal with reinserted:

Don't be a fucking idiot. Saddam also tried using hostages as
human shields, didn't work for him either.

Hopefully, even a dumbass like you can understand what would
happen if governments will refrain from retaliating against
nations just because they hold hostages.

Re: Israeli nazoid piglets speak

<20231030145406.00002f50@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12172&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12172

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 14:54:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 14:54 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 13:47:24 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231030132450.000054e0@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> >> Don't be a fucking idiot.
>
> Text that the nazoid piglet cannot deal with reinserted:
>
> Don't be a fucking idiot. Saddam also tried using hostages as
> human shields, didn't work for him either.
>
> Hopefully, even a dumbass like you can understand what would
> happen if governments will refrain from retaliating against
> nations just because they hold hostages.

It's not that I cannot deal with it, it's just that it's another strawman. No one was saying there cannot be any retaliation, shouldn't be, just that it shouldn't involve murdering ones own innocent citizens.

It is your invention that saying "don't murder" means "don't retaliate".

You are merely trying to find excuses to justify murdering innocent people, trying to excuse Israel for doing that.

Your demonising those who don't believe the murder of innocent people is acceptable as "dumb fucks" shows just how fucked in the head you are.

Re: Israeli nazoid piglets speak

<20231030161537.0000408a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12176&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12176

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 16:15:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 16:15 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:30:58 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231029233251.0000621b@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > There is increasing speculations as to why Netanyahu appears to have
> > been asleep on the job, how an attack succeeded on the anniversary
> > of the Yom Kippur war, why Iron Dome didn't try to take out incoming
> > missiles, why the border posts were apparently unmanned, why there
> > wasn't the usual swift response by the IDF to reports of terrorist
> > activity at settler encampments.
> >
> > Some are saying it couldn't have happened if it wasn't allowed to
> > happen.
> >
> > Some are suggesting it was allowed to happen to give Netanyahu and
> > his far-right government a pretext for wiping-out Gazans. That he
> > sacrificed his own to get that.
>
> Some are saying that the Holocaust is a hoax, some are saying that
> 4,000 Jews didn't arrive to work on 9/11, etc. etc.

That's true. And it's why people analyse what is claimed to see what stands up and what doesn't. And we should do that before coming to any conclusion.

We currently don't know but it does seem suspiciously odd that it deserves investigations. It is after all Israelis wanting to know why Netanyahu let Israel down, failed to prevent Hamas murdering scores of Israelis and seizing 200 hostages. They deserve answers.

Why Israel's defence and response, on the anniversary of a past war when they could have reasonably foreseen the potential for an attack, appears so uncharacteristically lacking is something which is not unreasonable to ask.